You can type here any text you want

New best Holley

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
new best

Attachments

• tempImageE9fNK2.png
    tempImageE9fNK2.png
    13.2 MB · Views: 13
Very nice!

Easy 10 with a lower 60ft.

What do you shift at for RPMs?

Thanks to my pears and inspirational posters
OK it shift at 5800
Leaving at 5 lb at 2800 ( new to vacuum breaks) don't hold as good as PM
I have 3 slips at 1.7 60 ft .in the past 7 days My 60 ft is about a bad as one could have. and my converter slip at the top is unexceptional as well.
To Nigel a respected member that has put down a good number with a 58mm turbo
and can't leave out Mr. Spool TA49.
I have an axle bearing seal that is leaking on one side I found out last week I need to address this week. Oil was cleaned off before each event and I don't fell it was much of a factor for the 6 pass I have made.
I have a log or two if I can find them ,I hope I have not deleted them. That I can send to PTC and Neal Chance
PTC 5 years ago felt spragless was best for me and Neal wanted me go back to lockup. Lockup is an option I would go ,but if PTC can do it with a sprag.I would go that direction. PTC has a long and good reputation in the Buick group

You might want to try the 2-step (secondary rev limiter) in the Holley if you have.a spare input to trigger it, I set mine up and it builds boost fast on the brakes.

Leaving at 5 lb at 2800 ( new to vacuum breaks) don't hold as good as PM
What are you using for tires?
Take a look at your logs. They should show a goodly amt of info.
Alky coming on too early?
AFR is?
Spark plug reads are a help.

28/9 MT Bracker Pro
Been looking at one most of the day and lots of info
I really don't fill its coining on to hard start spraying at 3000 just 11psi boost os 7
AFR is 11.0
plugs I never do a WFO check but I like the way they look
I can probably figure how to post a Holley log if any one wants to look at it and offer free advice
Shot the tune Im currently using is my tune and Im not keeping any secrets

the 1/4 mile mph seems a bit low to me. It’s been ages since I have been to the track but isn’t the split usually closer to 24-25mph?

will car has been 94-95 for a very long time in the 1/8 and 117-118 in the 1/4
I moved to Tucson 3 years ago and got the car back to the track after 5 years and a Holley upgrade
three passes at 19lb boost was 94 and 118 mph with a 1.7 1.8 60 ft ET 11.4
forth pass boost was 24 lb and I got the time slip I posted
and yes I would have thought the MPH would have been 122-123 with a 100 mph at the 1/8

The 1/8 mph seems to track pretty well with the boost, maybe just running out of breath on the top end? Would be interesting to see the log. You can pull them with the laptop but transferring the dlz files is slow.

Leaving at 2800 and the alky hits at 3000.
If/when the converter flashes it's spraying alky and fattening up as soon as you leave.

You can post the tune and the data log by zipping them and posting.
Anyone with the Holley software can look at them.👀

Back