New best pass!!

Dusty Bradford

Took Chris Hogeland's TSM car out last night and made it into the 5's in the 1/8. First pass off the trailer was 5.97 at 116.9. Next pass was aborted. 3rd pass was 5.95 at 116.6. Both with 1.35 60's and and honest 27# of boost, peaking at 27.8 in a couple frames. Weight was 3565 and in complete TSM trim. I have 3 videos if I can figure out how to load them.:cool:

Dusty, sounds like some easy low 9.40's high 30's in the 1/4? That is awesome!:cool:

BTW, I was at Immokalee last night for the Tomato Nationals and even though the event got rained out I noticed a GN in the trailer with Alabama tags and a PTC sticker on the back window. Any idea on who this was?? I was looking for the owner, but didn't see anybody around when I was walking in the pits.

Took Chris Hogeland's TSM car out last night and made it into the 5's in the 1/8. First pass off the trailer was 5.97 at 116.9. Next pass was aborted. 3rd pass was 5.95 at 116.6. Both with 1.35 60's and and honest 27# of boost, peaking at 27.8 in a couple frames. Weight was 3565 and in complete TSM trim. I have 3 videos if I can figure out how to load them.:cool:

AWESOME. :cool:

Dusty, sounds like some easy low 9.40's high 30's in the 1/4? That is awesome!:cool:

BTW, I was at Immokalee last night for the Tomato Nationals and even though the event got rained out I noticed a GN in the trailer with Alabama tags and a PTC sticker on the back window. Any idea on who this was?? I was looking for the owner, but didn't see anybody around when I was walking in the pits.

I know it's in the 9.3-9.4 range. Our 9.67@ 144 was with a 6.14 at 114. We have a few more things to test before Reynolds but the car will be there.

The GN from bama is my friend Chad Henderson. Friday night he was qualified 3rd with a 5.03....still with the stock 8.5 and 3.73 street gears. It's a big cheif head BBC on the hose now.

I know it's in the 9.3-9.4 range. Our 9.67@ 144 was with a 6.14 at 114. We have a few more things to test before Reynolds but the car will be there.

The GN from bama is my friend Chad Henderson. Friday night he was qualified 3rd with a 5.03....still with the stock 8.5 and 3.73 street gears. It's a big cheif head BBC on the hose now.

Dusty,

I had heard a black BBC/N20 G-body ran a 5.0 pass on Friday, but I had no idea it was your friend with the GN. That has got to be the fastest anybody has gone on the stock 8.5!:eek: There was also a red single turbo SBF foxbody hatch Mustang on Radials that ran 4.99 @152mph on Friday night from what I was told. Pretty sure it's a local car from the one shop down here (AC Car Craft). Heard Petty was tuning it so I'm not surprised at the #'s. Also, heard Shane Stack had come down, but then left.:confused: The race is rescheduled for the weekend before the US Nats at Bradenton.

TSM at Reynolds should be very interesting as it sounds like a lot of the heavy hitters will be there including one from my neck of the woods:biggrin: ;)

Dusty,

I had heard a black BBC/N20 G-body ran a 5.0 pass on Friday, but I had no idea it was your friend with the GN. That has got to be the fastest anybody has gone on the stock 8.5!:eek: There was also a red single turbo SBF foxbody hatch Mustang on Radials that ran 4.99 @152mph on Friday night from what I was told. Pretty sure it's a local car from the one shop down here (AC Car Craft). Heard Petty was tuning it so I'm not surprised at the #'s. Also, heard Shane Stack had come down, but then left.:confused: The race is rescheduled for the weekend before the US Nats at Bradenton.

TSM at Reynolds should be very interesting as it sounds like a lot of the heavy hitters will be there including one from my neck of the woods:biggrin: ;)

The 8.5 is begging for mercy. He has a spare set of gears with him just in case. The car will get a 9 inch over the winter. Chad and Shane followed each other down. I was going to fly into Orlando next week and ride back with them but don't have enough vacation. Shane's car was showing signs of leaking headgaskets when he went down so he had a spare set to throw on before Orlando. First pass at Immokalee it lifted the head and cut the head, block and 2 sleeves before 100 feet. They are back home and trying to get it fixed before Orlando.

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :eek: :biggrin:

Looks like the heavy hitters are going to go at it, can't wait.

Shane, you going to make it?

Jim

Doesn't look like it this time:( Good luck to you guys if you carry the car!

I would love to see this TSM race though! I hope somebody gets it all on tape!

Doesn't look like it this time:( Good luck to you guys if you carry the car!

I would love to see this TSM race though! I hope somebody gets it all on tape!

Sure wish you could make it, looks like it will be some great racing.
The car won't be ready and if it was they would probably run us off after they saw our combo.:eek: :D

Dusty, I plan to go to Renyolds Friday and Saturday and head back to Carolina Dragway Sunday hoping to catch you making some passes.

Jim