You can type here any text you want

New Car 2nd Pass!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Here is a video of the 2nd pass! Just short blasts and damn:eek: :biggrin:

There is a bad word or two in there so if a kid is around TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csBSDUlSD6s]YouTube - TurboBuick.com BigWoodRacing.com Twin Turbo GN[/YOUTUBE]

Watch out for those doors;)

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that....WOW! What a monster! :eek:

That was sick Shane, the car sounds wicked!!!:cool: :eek: Funny thing is, I remember Bill Anderson had the samething happen with his car with the door blowing off, I guess Billy builds motors that make so much power they just blow the doors off LOL!:biggrin: ;)

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that....WOW! What a monster! :eek:

Nelly hold up about 1 more week for some more Vids for the new video PLEASE:biggrin: We are going to try to make the run this week if we can find a track!!!!!!!!!

Where was BIG DADDY at:cool: :biggrin:

I did that video:cool: You know I had to edit it:cool: :biggrin:

I figured this is why you called yesterday. I was sitting on the 50yrd line at the ECU V. Marshall game. Great seats, homecoming, my son's first big time college game and we were so close he yelled at the Marshall players all game. We had a BLAST!!!!!!

Shane, Looks great!!! Surely you plan on having a big spoiler of some type on the rear of that beast NEXT TIME OUT!!! Please say YES!! Mike:rolleyes:

Shane, Looks great!!! Surely you plan on having a big spoiler of some type on the rear of that beast NEXT TIME OUT!!! Please say YES!! Mike:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, it is made and at the shop. We didn't plan to run a full pass that night. So we left it off....

I think I saw in another post that you thought it blew thru the converter. Im not sure about that! After listening sevaeral times it sounds and looks like its blowing through the tires. You can see it stand up on the center of the tires in second gear and maybe it didnt hook up period on the shift into 3rd and shook the tires??? Maybe the spoiler will add enough downforce to keep the tire print on the track and get it through the shift. Reguardless!! Thats one bad ride!! LOVE IT Mike:cool:

Thanks! We have a new converter in the works... Thanks Dusty!

Yeah adding the spoiler and softer springs as well!

It's definately blowing through the converter. We are trying some new designs to help these twin cars spool without nitrous but it's a fine line. These 9.5's will still put down a lot of power even on the loose side so the car is still hauling ass.

I was testing something similiar in my car at Reynolds. No drop on the gear change, actually it climbed 300 rpm at the gear change but still ran as quick as it ever has.

Shane, it will ship early this week.

I got one of those PTC converters from Dusty as well. Im not making enough power to use mine to its full potential YET!! What track is that?? I maybe down in that area on weekend of the 22nd. Any chance you will be back out testing around then?? Mike:cool:

I got one of those PTC converters from Dusty as well. Im not making enough power to use mine to its full potential YET!! What track is that?? I maybe down in that area on weekend of the 22nd. Any chance you will be back out testing around then?? Mike:cool:

If there is any good weather probably so! Let me know when it gets closer.. The track is Dunn Benson Dragway in Benson NC.

I did that video:cool: You know I had to edit it:cool: :biggrin:

I figured this is why you called yesterday. I was sitting on the 50yrd line at the ECU V. Marshall game. Great seats, homecoming, my son's first big time college game and we were so close he yelled at the Marshall players all game. We had a BLAST!!!!!!

Nothing like taking the man to his first college game!:D

Any details on the sixty foot and mph at the 330 ft mark? Give us some numbers.

Sounds quite rich at idle (and just off idle), I assume you are still sorting out the tune.

Alky is tricky stuff. just ask Booher :biggrin:

Back