New Console Risers From Se Turbo

Why does it not suprise me that when I click on the console riser pic to enlarge it another pic comes up....:rolleyes: No suprise from seturbo.

I clicked on it and a pic of a maroon one comes up. Clicked next and a gray one shows....click next again and a pic of an opened gray one comes up. Seemed ok to me.

I clicked on it and a pic of a maroon one comes up. Clicked next and a gray one shows....click next again and a pic of an opened gray one comes up. Seemed ok to me.
If I was looking to purchase some maroon seats that would be great but since im interested in the console it's quite lame.

Yea but the pic is so small that you nee bifocals to see it i blew it up to 200x and still could not see it that good

I got my console riser in as well. Here are some pics.

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

In the car (Cup Holder Closed)
IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

In the car (Cup Holder Open)
IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

If I was looking to purchase some maroon seats that would be great but since im interested in the console it's quite lame.

Whatever dude........although the pic is quite small, it does show the console between the maroon seats.

although the pic is quite small.....
Ya think...:rolleyes: Take a look at any one of DJ's pics and then maybe you'll have a clue on what a detailed pic means. Wow, some people just don't get it.

When one CANNOT look at an item for sale in person it's only common sense to atleast post a detailed pic of what it looks like. It is called common sense for a reason. Look around, you can find it almost nowhere....:eek:

Ya think...:rolleyes: Take a look at any one of DJ's pics and then maybe you'll have a clue on what a detailed pic means. Wow, some people just don't get it.

When one CANNOT look at an item for sale in person it's only common sense to atleast post a detailed pic of what it looks like. It is called common sense for a reason. Look around, you can find it almost nowhere....:eek:

Wow...all this because seturbo had a small pic of a console. Chill pill, dude.

Wow...all this because seturbo had a small pic of a console. Chill pill, dude.
In all fairness, I waited a while before I ordered one of their consoles. Main reason was due to the fact that their website had not-so-great pics. Once I saw a review somewhere on the product and looked at some actual good pics, I ordered immediately.

my issue w/seturbo

they forgot to add the little pull strap on the fake bottom!!!! and i waited 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!:mad: