New Console Risers From Se Turbo

they forgot to add the little pull strap on the fake bottom!!!! and i waited 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I waited about that long, too. I just happened to have gotten mine in about the time you started this thread. So I figured I would piggyback in here and post pics since there were requests for them. :cool:

Sorry they forgot your pull strap. I figure it may be a bit more difficult to open that false bottom now. Call John. I am sure he will take care of you. They could just send you a new piece with the strap on it.

Wow this is still going ? Nice armrest DJ I like the trim on lid looks
good ,:biggrin:
Thanks monte!

Now I need to place an order with TR Custom Parts and get another lid overlay. I need a laptop stand, too. Might as well. Haven't bought any new gifts for the car lately. I would hate for her to feel under-appreciated. LOL!

My overal take of the SE counsel extension,

The Hide-a-welt wraping the cover around the edges is TOO WAVEY for me!

The embroidered "6" on the inside looks crooked!

The Lid, Looking from the top is also crooked! ( Why not use the original cover like I did on mine? ) Would look a lot better I think.. That's what I did with mine!! ;)

Being in the family Auto Upholstery buisness for 25 yrs those things just stood out to me! But then again i'm anal when it come to stuff like that. The overall Idea is good, The overall piece is good, it's just the craftsmanship that needs a little more attention to detail..

Just my .02

Barron- The inside of your car looks AMAZING!

SW

My overal take of the SE counsel extension,

The Hide-a-welt wraping the cover around the edges is TOO WAVEY for me!

The embroidered "6" on the inside looks crooked!

The Lid, Looking from the top is also crooked! ( Why not use the original cover like I did on mine? ) Would look a lot better I think.. That's what I did with mine!! ;)

Being in the family Auto Upholstery buisness for 25 yrs those things just stood out to me! But then again i'm anal when it come to stuff like that. The overall Idea is good, The overall piece is good, it's just the craftsmanship that needs a little more attention to detail..

Just my .02

Barron- The inside of your car looks AMAZING!

SW
I agree. Fit and finish look like sh!t The wavy stitching looks cheesy. No need to be anal to see what a piece of crap it is.

There DP in tank fuel pump I just purchased from them looks great tho. They must source that console riser piece out to someone else.

I've had one of those for about 8 years now....grey liner with the Turbo 6.
One of our club members made them, and the embroidered hood and trunk liner kits. They went by the name IMM Auto Specialties if I remember
right. One of the best interior items I ever purchased, as it puts the
shifter handle right on fingertip level when your arms on it.
Guess SE Turbo must have picked up on it too...........
By the Way...nice interior there DJ Red Barron...love the door panels
with the speaker enclosures.

Steve