You can type here any text you want

New Wheels , Help Me Decide

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I'm thinking of getting new wheels to help show my new Wilwood front brakes . I know which fronts I'm getting but there are some options on the matching rear wheels . I'd like to thank T-Type Tim for suggesting Champion Billet wheels .(y) These are the wheels I'm looking at , but I can't decide on the polished or the black beadlock ring.
http://www.championbillet.com/black-speed-series-with-x-beadlock/ . Tell me what you guys think . Sam

I'm thinking of getting new wheels to help show my new Wilwood front brakes . I know which fronts I'm getting but there are some options on the matching rear wheels . I'd like to thank T-Type Tim for suggesting Champion Billet wheels .(y) These are the wheels I'm looking at , but I can't decide on the polished or the black beadlock ring.
http://www.championbillet.com/black-speed-series-with-x-beadlock/ . Tell me what you guys think . Sam
Good choice. Very nice product line as a whole. But I happen to like these even better.

http://www.championbillet.com/polished-stripster-with-c1-beadlock/

Clean, functional, and elegant. Thankfully not just another 5 point star design.

I was looking at those also but with the black spokes . To bad they take 10 weeks to build or I would have them for TB.com nationals .
I like the all polished look.

Your going to end up paying $2000 or more for wheels, taxes, shipping, mounting, accessories (lug nuts and misc.) And I'm sure you may have new gumballs planed at all 4 corners as well. It may be worth the wait to get what you want.

Believe me I've been doing the math on this purchase . $170 - $250 depending on style just for lug nuts :eek: , and yes my MT Dr's are getting thin plus new MT skinnies for those 3.5" fronts . I'm going to sell my Centerline Telstars , T&D rockers & some other parts I'll never use to help finance these bad boys .

Believe me I've been doing the math on this purchase . $170 - $250 depending on style just for lug nuts :eek: , and yes my MT Dr's are getting thin plus new MT skinnies for those 3.5" fronts . I'm going to sell my Centerline Telstars , T&D rockers & some other parts I'll never use to help finance these bad boys .
I waited just as long for my wheels and all total, paid just as much. And then when I got them, I decided to customize them with some black accent painting that took me 4 full nights of work. To make things more frustrating, I had one crack a year and a half later. They only took half-off on the replacement because I was a "repeat" customer. Then, of course, I had to accent paint the replacement wheel too. Very frustrating.

But, I love them.

Unfortunately, some day I may want to swap up the whole combo for a pro-touring set-up. Then I'll go through this mess one more time.:(

Worth the wait to get what you want.

??? You just went through all that crap to get brakes that fit behind your old wheels, and now you're changing them?? You're worse than my wife. Lol. Look nice

They'er still 15" !! :p It's my son's fault . He said " you got those sweet brakes and old school wheels .... got to show them off " . :cool:

Back