nice quiet white turbo regal 7.20 @ 194 mph

Look at that haired out Mustang getting fed by a clean stock looking Buick. I was like," holy sh it did someone steal my ride"? I don't care what anyone says, that's embarassing for the guy in the Stang.

Dale's car is sick, I remember seeing some videos of it when it was in the low 8's so obviously he has stepped up his game!:smile: Thanks for sharing.

At first I thought someome fast fowarded the video. Wow! That was one of the most impressive displays of a TB I think I have ever seen. V8 or V6 I really dont know or care. What a sleeper. So smooth and quiet.

His name is Dale Peterson for Dawson Creek BC. The car has come a long way in the time he's been racing it. I've only met him once several years ago but have a few friends that race with him regularly up north and in Mission.

If I'm not wrong he owns a shop that deals in industrial turbos. Definitely knows alot about turbos.

:eek:
Look at that haired out Mustang getting fed by a clean stock looking Buick. I was like," holy sh it did someone steal my ride"? I don't care what anyone says, that's embarassing for the guy in the Stang.
That Mustang is Dals and its been 6.8.s at 218MPH i believe untill he crashed it:eek: Dale and Dal are nice guys and have some of the fastest cars on the other side if the boarder from me.Ive checked out Dales car and he built every bit of it right down to making his own low jacks..NICE work and sets LOW