You can type here any text you want

no2 to spool turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Im glad too, because now we see how you come up with your numbers lets see 210 here no no wait 310 works better ya i like that. Ya we got you figured right out, see the problem is were not your nitrous purging fans. We make thing work to there potential, not cook the numbers to make it look good.;)
Tony. I knew a long time ago that you were a lost cause. You just don't talk to someone who doesn't know about tuning, about tuning. You just end up making their head spin.

I have absolutely no idea what the rwhp might be. I have never made a claim as to what I thought it would be. I do believe that drivetrain loss is much higher than you guys are guessing, so I would most likely think the rwhp would be in the 800s.

Come on..With all your calculating and number crunching, and you have no idea what your rwhp is. Yet you have practically written a thesis on your Bhp..

Would you agree, based on your performance levels, that you and Don are making similar hp?

That right there sums you up for the whole world to see, Hey look at me. Your finished and not 1 person has stuck up for you wheres all your friends there hiding now why? after the last 2 weeks they figured you out too, I hope you dont cook the books the way you cook your data.
There you go showing your hind end again. Got a sun tan going on there don't ya?

I do believe that drivetrain loss is much higher than you guys are guessing, so I would most likely think the rwhp would be in the 800s.

I bet you would your car is the only one that loses all that percentage more number manipulation to fit your needs put it on a "free" dyno is the less of a load going to hurt your tune/motor ya right.

Come on..With all your calculating and number crunching, and you have no idea what your rwhp is. Yet you have practically written a thesis on your Bhp..

Would you agree, based on your performance levels, that you and Don are making similar hp?
I'll make a guess that my rwhp is in the 800s. 29% drivetrain loss. I don't know Don or his car so I can't make a guess on that.

If all you wanted was my guess of what my rwhp was, why didn't you just ask a long time ago.

I bet you would your a your car is the only one that loses all that percentage more number manipulation to fit your needs put it on a "free" dyno is the less of a load going to hurt your tune/motor ya right.
I'm sorry, what were my fuel consumption numbers? :biggrin:

We should have everyone give their guess as to how much boost I'll be able to push out of this motor without nitrous on the top end.

My guess is 35-37 psi.

Tony. I knew a long time ago that you were a lost cause. You just don't talk to someone who doesn't know about tuning, about tuning. You just end up making their head spin.

Exactly thats why Cal does my tuning, and yet here he is telling you your numbers are off and yet you question him. like i said before im no tuner and neither are you and your lack of performance proves this time and time again. You 900hp with a 1600hp turbo Cal 1600hp with a 1500hp turbo says it all.

I'll make a guess that my rwhp is in the 800s. 29% drivetrain loss. I don't know Don or his car so I can't make a guess on that.

If all you wanted was my guess of what my rwhp was, why didn't you just ask a long time ago.

29% now, wow keeps getting bigger to fit the bill but yet its never been on a dyno nice try !!:D

I don't understand why you are so against using dynos. There is a long list of very respected names that use a dyno. Many report of very good results. The many times I used the dyno to provide feedback to customers resulted in very accurate results. There are other engine builders that turbocharge that I know have used the dyno and they only praise the dyno. Should you ignore that?
Obviously, the math in the dyno is well accepted.

So,... I suggest using the dyno, and it's wrong. :frown:
You may produce less power than the sim said you would :frown: .......
I suppose you have an easy solution for the problem that I have with the fuel system and running the car on a dyno? I'm all ears.

In fact, if you can come up with an easy solution, I'll dyno it next week...

It doesn't bother me to repost

It runs slightly quicker in the 1/8th with a much worse 60' . It weighs 365# more than your car and has dynoed a tick over 800 hp.

It is also listed in my signature. To give you a little more detail, the 60' is 1.335, the 1/8th was 5.68@124.8. The car is 100% TSM legal on 275 Drag Radials and WE DO NOT CHEAT in any way.

Based on performance, wouldn't you agree they are similar?

I think the big lesson here that relates to the dispute about how much horsepower my engine produces is, I should have listed my horsepower figures as BRAKE HORSEPOWER, and others should have listed their guesses as REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER.

BIG difference between the two.

So, I'm saying that my bhp is 1,130 hp. Others are saying my rwhp can't possibly be over 800 rwhp.

What is the calculated drivetrain loss between the two?

Does anyone remember what I said about what the chassis dyno operator told me about drivetrain loss ranges? He told me 25% or greater with an automatic and a racing TC.
Tony. Can you do simple math?

It doesn't bother me to repost

It is also listed in my signature. To give you a little more detail, the 60' is 1.335, the 1/8th was 5.68@124.8. The car is 100% TSM legal on 275 Drag Radials and WE DO NOT CHEAT in any way.

Based on performance, wouldn't you agree they are similar?

Well if Don's car weighs more than mine, I would have to say his performs better. Wouldn't you?

fixed it for ya, like i said before you have no credibility now you have proven to be an untrusting source for info.
I know one thing for sure. You can't do simple math. And now everyone else knows it too.

I told you to lay off the drinking, now didn't I!?
I can't help you if you're not going to listen to me.

I suppose you have an easy solution for the problem that I have with the fuel system and running the car on a dyno? I'm all ears.

In fact, if you can come up with an easy solution, I'll dyno it next week...

I can certainly understand your fear of putting the car on the dyno :wink:

When you make a pass at the track, if the car gets slightly loose will the engine get damaged? What I'm getting at is, even IF (big if) the dyno loads the car slightly diferent, the engine shouldn't blow up. You don't need to run the NOS assist, since the pull is done in high gear when you aren't running it anyways. I realize you are a novice at the dyno. Another reason why I would be willing to assist you and help to make sure nothing bad happens. I normally get paid pretty well for this service and my offer still stands.

I know one thing for sure. You can't do simple math. And now everyone else knows it too.

I think I can 900hp with a 1600hp turbo seems simple to me, oh I got it maybe its in the tuning maybe its in the trans what do they have in common.........................:confused:

Back