You can type here any text you want

no2 to spool turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Universe is fine but you........

Your fuel numbers mean nothing to me now, after I and the whole board witnessed what you did to the head flow numbers in your sim program "to make it work" how can we belive anything you tell us if your going to "adjust" numbers to make it work for you.
Have you had something to drink tonight, Tony?

Well Cry me a river.... your "unique config has thrown it for a loop" your words not mine and yet you want us to belive the numbers and when we dont you insult us me/Cal with the nitrous accusation and now Dusty with I thought you knew your stuff, How old are you ?
Hey Tony, don't believe me. Just do the fuel calc and see what you come up with. Heck. Weren't you one of the fellas that asked for the fuel consumption specs? Check it for yourself, or ask one of your tuner buddies to explain it to you.

I'm so glad you fellas asked for my fuel consumption data. I totally forgot about that. :biggrin:

I want to see you explain that one away.

Tell ya what, Tony. Why don't you give me some tips that I can use on my chassis setup that will help me get through the 1-2 shift without having to hold back the boost rate of climb, and I'll let her eat. What do ya say? Why don't you contribute something to a thread for a change, instead of interrupting here and there for a quick pounding of your chest. That's what I'd really like to see. :biggrin:

You want a "tip" its not a 4 wheel drive vehical, it doesnt need a wing, the front end doesnt need to be blocked off, you dont need a flapper valve, you dont need nos, you certainly dont need that turbo, but thats not what you want hear so why should we tell anything. You dont listen. Your car would not hook we told about the tires Chris L. offered you to try a set of his rims and tires you said "NO" Cal offers to pay for 1/2 the cost of a dyno for you which by the way I will pay for the other half and you say "NO" one the best tuners offers to go to the "FREE" dyno with you and you say NO :eek::eek::eek:

Hey Cal. You should check what the duty cycle was on the electronic injectors on that 1130 bhp figure. If I'm going to bother writing out the math for you guys, the least you can do is read it over completely before you criticise me about it. Egads.

Hey Tony, don't believe me. Just do the fuel calc and see what you come up with. Heck. Weren't you one of the fellas that asked for the fuel consumption specs? Check it for yourself, or ask one of your tuner buddies to explain it to you.

You cooked the numbers and you want me to belive what you say !!!
My "tuner" friends, dont need to explain you to me. I got you all figured out and your colors are SHINING thru.

You want a "tip" its not a 4 wheel drive vehical, it doesnt need a wing, the front end doesnt need to be blocked off, you dont need a flapper valve, you dont need nos, you certainly dont need that turbo, but thats not what you want hear so why should we tell anything. You dont listen. Your car would not hook we told about the tires Chris L. offered you to try a set of his rims and tires you said "NO" Cal offers to pay for 1/2 the cost of a dyno for you which by the way I will pay for the other half and you say "NO" one the best tuners offers to go to the "FREE" dyno with you and you say NO :eek::eek::eek:
Dang Tony, do you ever pay attention to anything other people write? I'm not going to answer all that junk because I already have. I can't help it if you can't understand the replies. PM one of your buddies for the answers. And please, lay off the juice. It will kill you.

The new bhp figure in my sig was produced using more recent results with the car. I used to post 5.04 just a little while back. As the car keeps coming up with bests, I'll keep updating the sig.

Didn't you just post twice that you were making 1130hp :confused:

Do you believe that I think my car would dyno out at more than 800 or something close to that on a chassis dyno?

You tell me what you think it will dyno at. I would suspect it to be around Don's. If so, how much bhp does his stock block make with an 880hp turbo?

You cooked the numbers and you want me to belive what you say !!!
My "tuner" friends, dont need to explain you to me. I got you all figured out and your colors are SHINING thru.

LOL! You're so childish you're making this too much fun.

Call Kinsler and ask them what size nozzles they sold me.
There are pictures of my engine. Anyone who knows anything can see by the color on the e injectors what the lb/hr rating is.
Does anyone really think I would use less than 45 psi fuel rail pressure?
Does anyone really think I wouldn't use a referenced regulator?

Does anyone else other than me know how to do the math?
I'll answer that one. Apparently NOT!

I'm so glad you fellas asked for my fuel consumption data. I totally forgot about that. :biggrin:

I want to see you explain that one away.

Im glad too, because now we see how you come up with your numbers lets see 210 here no no wait 310 works better ya i like that. Ya we got you figured right out, see the problem is were not your nitrous purging fans. We make thing work to there potential, not cook the numbers to make it look good.;)

I don't understand why you are so against using dynos. There is a long list of very respected names that use a dyno. Many report of very good results. The many times I used the dyno to provide feedback to customers resulted in very accurate results. There are other engine builders that turbocharge that I know have used the dyno and they only praise the dyno. Should you ignore that?
Obviously, the math in the dyno is well accepted.

So,... I suggest using the dyno, and it's wrong. :frown:
You may produce less power than the sim said you would :frown: .......

Didn't you just post twice that you were making 1130hp :confused:

You tell me what you think it will dyno at. I would suspect it to be around Don's. If so, how much bhp does his stock block make with an 880hp turbo?
The car was at 1130 for quite awhile until recently. Just habit with the 1130.

I have absolutely no idea what the rwhp might be. I have never made a claim as to what I thought it would be. I do believe that drivetrain loss is much higher than you guys are guessing, so I would most likely think the rwhp would be in the 800s.

Does anyone else other than me know how to do the math?
I'll answer that one. Apparently NOT!

That right there sums you up for the whole world to see, Hey look at me. Your finished and not 1 person has stuck up for you, wheres all your friends? there hiding now why? after the last 2 weeks they figured you out too. I hope you dont cook the books the way you cook your data.

Don, Don't forget Titan runs over 60psi on a stock head to make the power they make with a 94mm.

Another good example are pulling tractors. Lots of them still run a stock diesel head but converted to alky. 60-70psi of boost is very common for them.

The reason your combo can exceed the normal hp range of a head with 210 intake flow is because of the bp ratio and alky. I thought that was the whole reason you chose the large turbo was to minimize backpressure. I'm sure Kenny was thinking of an ordinary combo when he stated 1200hp was it for the M&A head. I'm willing to bet he wasn't thinking of an engine on alky with less than 1:1 bp ratio when he made that statement. I think you have plenty of room to raise the boost. Turn the computer off and get to the track:D

Thanks for the informative post Dusty!

Back