You can type here any text you want

Oliver rods? Can I???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
I've got a set of olivers that are 6.5" but I have a small problem. They're for an odd fire small journal design.:frown: Are they strong enough to re-machine to the larger even fire rod size or am I screwed.:confused: I'm not building a monster 10 sec car, just a quick cruiser for fun. ANY help would be great. :smile:

I've got a set of olivers that are 6.5" but I have a small problem. They're for an odd fire small journal design.:frown: Are they strong enough to re-machine to the larger even fire rod size or am I screwed.:confused: I'm not building a monster 10 sec car, just a quick cruiser for fun. ANY help would be great. :smile:
I would contact Oliver and see what they think of your idea.

They are not big enough to do that, you will be into the rod bolts long before you get big enough. I may have rods that will work for you if intrested. Mike:cool:

I've got a set of 2 dots but I'm trying to improve my pch and from holding the two rods together the rod bolts are in the same position. Does anyone have info on a cont for oliver rods? Mike, send me a pm and tell me how much. I REALLY want to use a shorter piston to get the benifits on this one.

Back