OMG: The cost of gas increased $ 0.30 in 2 days.

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I filled my tank up on Tuesday, 10-02-2012 with 91 octane for $ 4.239.
This AM I filled up at the same station with 91 octane for $ 4.539.
That's an increase of $ 0.30 in 2 days.
Maybe God is paying me back for buying the 09 Cad CTS-V.
If this keeps up, I'll be trading it in for a Mo-ped shortly.

That is weird, ours went down about .30 yesterday. Reg unleaded is $3.29

Bryan

Gary.........
what color do you want that moped to be?
heck I'll throw in matching helmet, and condom,
so you will REALLY be safe!

I was in Conn all weekend. Filled up Sat morning and it was $3.95. Filled up again Monday morning and it was $4.20!!!
Got home to Pa and it's $3.95 here

WTF is going on? My truck has a 38gallon tank, pretty soon I'll have to use the card 3 times back to back to fill up.

Gary,

I feel your pain. Super Unleaded (the description is a joke in itself) at my local Mobil station went from $4.37 a gallon 2 days ago to $4.73 today. Hell I remember when 100LL AVGAS was less than $ 4 a gallon and I thought I couldn't afford it. It really sucks to get the worst gas in the nation and end up paying the most for it! It's highway robbery!! :mad:

Neal

Up here in MN in the cities its like riding the back of a Tiger. In a weeks time it will go up and back down a few times in the tens of cents range. Drive a hour away and its 25+ cent cheaper.
They are gouging...... its free range to rape wallets with oil associated goods.

Find out what top 3 execs in the oil industry made the most money last year, kidnap them, tar & feather them, hang them from the tallest gas sign, plan on doing 2 next year, 1 the next year,..........................problem solved 1 & forever.

$ 4.559 at an Arco station that is in my area, but a Chevron station in the same area is $ 4.89, both for PRK 91 super crapola.

reg. unleaded was 3.99 last weekend here in Detroit area. Them went down to 3.79 by thursday. This morning it was back up to 3.95

It's isolated to Cali....the Cali refineries are all on limited capacity due to upgrades and maintenance in the facilities that produce the tree hugger Cali gas with all its additives and reduced Octane. Supposed to be temporary, but some stations are shutting pumps down due to limited supply....obviously a well planned and coordinated event....:confused:

Price/BArrel of oil is actually dcreeping down more recently so it aint the oil producers...

If regular gas was $15/gallon I'd still pay it

If regular gas was $15/gallon I'd still pay it

This from a guy who says it is to expensive to bring a car to the GS National. So if gas prices don't bother you, what is keeping you from coming and showing everybody you practice what you preach?

Kip said:
This from a guy who says it is to expensive to bring a car to the GS National. So if gas prices don't bother you, what is keeping you from coming and showing everybody you practice what you preach?
Time is keeping me for one. That's a huge expense to me. Never said anything about the $$$. If I could justify trailering my car 2000 miles i would. There's many other things I'd rather do with that time.

Just saw on the news that Cali gas went up 66¢ in four days. Damn that has got to hurt the budget.

David