One pissed off HD rider.

low 11's wont put 10 car lengths on my harley that has a pipe an tune much less any other sports bike .... just telling the truth.. take it like u want to

It will on the internet. Besides I'm pretty sure he was just spitting out a number...you know like when someone says "just a second" and it's a minute later before they do anything.

I didn't measure it okay but it was a bunch. My car runs low 11's and I state that in the sig so you know how fast my car is. You know with street tires it is a high 11's/12.0+/- car. I hooked, pulled away very, very quickly and let off at 65, momentum will carry you a little farther before you actually begin to slow. Maybe they both let off maybe they both were a lot slower than I expected I don't know. I called it 10 car lengths, you put the number you want on it.

Mikey

Mt black car hits 65mph in about 3 seconds with serious traction issues. Probably hits 65mph in 250ft or less. It would be hard to put even 5 car lengths on anything at that low of a speed even if they let you leave first.

hello people; All I have to say is I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on. And that HD guy your talkling about had to be a joke.
IBBY

low 11's wont put 10 car lengths on my harley that has a pipe an tune much less any other sports bike .... just telling the truth.. take it like u want to

Mt black car hits 65mph in about 3 seconds with serious traction issues. Probably hits 65mph in 250ft or less. It would be hard to put even 5 car lengths on anything at that low of a speed even if they let you leave first.

I know you know fast cars. I'm not as fast as Bison by any means. I'm also not trying to BS anyone. I put a bunch of space between me and them. More than 5 car lengths easily. How? Maybe they both quit at 40, speed limit was 45, I don't know. Whatever dudes.

Mikey

Now hold on a second.........................................

................................................................................a..................................................s.............................................................s.......................................................h............................................................s how about....I don't know? NICE KILL!;)