Parting out a bunch of Regals,1 t-type,&1 87 GN hardtop

Fender Baffle

Hey Brian,have you got an extra passenger side front fender baffle & the fasteners that hold it? (it bolts into the fender with 2 bolts).I kinda distorted the original with a fender dump from way back & just never replaced it.Let me know. Thanks Wayne

Fasstcars what color do you need? I should have it.

Dan I have used front bumpers here.Normally I powder caot them but if you need used oroiginal I should have 1.I also have the marker lights.I'll check out the condition & e-mailk you back on the bumper.

Wayne I'm guessing you just need the fender extension? I have plenty in excellent shape $20 shipped & insured.

I need the horn button and or wheel in grey. What city are you close to in Md? Thanks

Originally posted by Fasstcars
I need the horn button and or wheel in grey. What city are you close to in Md? Thanks

I'm out of horn rings in gray but have the pads with the correct tri shield emblem.I also have a few steering wheels redone the wheels are $200 & a core.
The shop is located in Dundalk just North of Baltimore.

Brian, I may need the Moonroof motor operating assembly. I think the gear on mine is missing some teeth cause it chatters while it opens. Any idea of what I might need to fix this, I've never been into one. And do you have the part to fix it? Thx Scott

Re: seats

Originally posted by rk231
Any burg 86 seats? rk231@adelphia.net

Actually just got an 86 T with buckets in Saturday.How nice do you need them?

Scott I have 3 or 4 complete moon roofs here. The worm gear sounds like it wore out like most of them do. I think I still have 2 moon roofs that were for parts only.The parts only ones more then likely had thge worm gear problem.

Could you e-mail me pics of the driver's side grey leather seat from the limited? What condition is it in and how much? Thanks, R.B.

i have a 87 t and i need a blue horn button mine is broken and i don't feel like dying a grey one . can you help me out? thanks