You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger KR help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
Could I get some feedback on this PL file please. I did some driving around with it recording, this is a snapshot of one area I'm trying to figure out.

Thanks.

Attachments

The knock retard doesn't surprise me. You stepped on the throttle in high gear at a relatively low speed. The fueling momentarily went lean, there was a lot of timing with the boost rising. I don't know what your setup is. What chip are you running? Injectors? turbo? Engine mods? A longer file would be nice to see how the fueling, timing, boost, and load are reacting. Hard to tell from a snap shot.

Here is the full file.

Budget 4.1 • ATR Billet Roller RP309G • 120lb injectors • DW300 Hotwired and Boosted Fuel Pump • Accufab FPR • Turbo Tweak E85 chip • 6262 .63 Turbo • 3" RJC DP • 3" Test Pipe • Dutt Neck Stock IC • RJC Power Plate • 1" Champion Spacer • 3" CAI • Extreme Automatics Stage 2 2004R • PTC 10" 2800 • Stock Rear end •

Attachments

Could I get some feedback on this PL file please. I did some driving around with it recording, this is a snapshot of one area I'm trying to figure out.

Thanks.

It is due to transmission noise from the 4-3 downshift.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Dw300 enough pump? That's what I'm running with my TA33, but I plan to switch my setup a bit next year, I figured I'd need a bigger pump soon.

I think I am running the pump pretty hard through the stock lines. I did put in the upgraded wiring for the stock hanger.

How are your motor mounts ? Down pipe hitting ? Knock sensor over torqued ?
HR Mounts(new), Downpipe not hitting(it was before the HR mounts, Knock sensor torqued to spec this Spring.

Back