You can type here any text you want

PTS Extreme New Aluminum Radiator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbirdv6

New Aluminum Radiator

All Aluminum 3 core radiator
Has engine & oil provisions
Exact fit/drop in

Used for approx an hour
You ask why?
I work for Proliance (formerly Modine),the largest radiator manf.
This was used a baseline test

$395 shipped
No,dents,cracks or leaks-like perfect

Prefer Paypal ,add 3.9%
turbobuick4@yahoo.com
FRED

Attachments

• IMG_0348 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0348 (Small).JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0349 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0349 (Small).JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 430
wow great price. are you sure its a PTS. i have a PTS Alum. Radiator and it doesnt look like that. That looks like a Gbody parts.

To BWEAVY

IF it is one of your units are they good and is it a good price---Question--does the oil cooler on there to heat up the water? Just wondering ,Alex:confused:

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!

This radiator is NOT one of ours. It is NOT even close.

Please revise your ad as it is incorrect and NOT a true PTS XTREME radiator

There are several differences but the main one is ours in a patented 2 row
1"X 1/8th core.

Do not be confused.

It is NOT a PTS Xtreme product!

Thank you very much.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services

So,it's a Gbody or a chinese knock off. Looks nice still........

If you will not change, I will

All Aluminum 3 core radiator
Has engine & oil provisions
Exact fit/drop in

Used for approx an hour
You ask why?
I work for Proliance (formerly Modine),the largest radiator manf.
This was used a baseline test

$395 shipped
No,dents,cracks or leaks-like perfect

Prefer Paypal ,add 3.9%
turbobuick4@yahoo.com
FRED

I will no longer tolerate misrepresentation of our products any longer.Period!
This is the real thing:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/advertiser-specials/31205d1184953774-pts-xtreme-

Bruce
WE4
ww.PTSXTREME.com

Looks like one of his to me but then again there have been a lot of Chinese crap with copied designs making it into the Buick market.

Yeah we had ours copied by GN-1 performance in CA. We tracked our shipments & it was delivered 20 minutes away from them.It was our 3rd unit sold.
They now sell on e-bay for $375.00 I had a buddy of mine in Greenville,N.C. order 1 & it is a knock off.Do not use the cap it does not have the correct spring rating.LOL:rolleyes:
Their 2007 front mount IC is a copy of our 2006 model. I have 1 of theirs here that was blown apart with 18 PSI. It was shipped to us by Sod Bagosian of Hye Tech Performance.

Bruce I think the thread was straightened out pretty quickly.
Everything you build & invent is the absolute best out there.
I would never state that 1 of my products is like yours.
I have never had a complaint on an aluminum radiator we have sold. If we did we would take it back no problem. We sell on average 8 radiators a week.

I hate to say it but everything being built is being sent to china & copied.
We sold a bunch of radiator top plates in 2 weeks.
I figure in about 60 more days they will be selling on ebay for $65.00 being shipped in Chinese boxes.

We will be running a special with our radiator top plate & an aluminum radiator for $499.95. I have another shipment of radiators coming in 2 weeks. We had to place a large order to get a better discount & I figure we will move more in August & September then we have in the last 4 months.

its really sad to see this happening to such a small market.Its also sad that people are so cheap that they would rather spend less money on something copied from china then to get the real deal and support a vendor that takes time and money to keep the buick market going. Thanks PTS and GBodyParts for all your hard work and quality products i respect you guys and all the other vendors out there.

No problem Brian

Yeah we had ours copied by GN-1 performance in CA. We tracked our shipments & it was delivered 20 minutes away from them.It was our 3rd unit sold.
They now sell on e-bay for $375.00 I had a buddy of mine in Greenville,N.C. order 1 & it is a knock off.Do not use the cap it does not have the correct spring rating.LOL:rolleyes:
Their 2007 front mount IC is a copy of our 2006 model. I have 1 of theirs here that was blown apart with 18 PSI. It was shipped to us by Sod Bagosian of Hye Tech Performance.

Bruce I think the thread was straightened out pretty quickly.
Everything you build & invent is the absolute best out there.
I would never state that 1 of my products is like yours.
I have never had a complaint on an aluminum radiator we have sold. If we did we would take it back no problem. We sell on average 8 radiators a week.

I hate to say it but everything being built is being sent to china & copied.
We sold a bunch of radiator top plates in 2 weeks.
I figure in about 60 more days they will be selling on ebay for $65.00 being shipped in Chinese boxes.

We will be running a special with our radiator top plate & an aluminum radiator for $499.95. I have another shipment of radiators coming in 2 weeks. We had to place a large order to get a better discount & I figure we will move more in August & September then we have in the last 4 months.

I NEVER thought you were out to deceive anybody. I like you, you're a great guy. All I wanted was the ad corrected as it was misrepresented. That is all and I think you and your business are great. Never a bad thought. But you see my point in this one instance. Keep up the good work and I appreciate the guys who work hard and work through the adversity. We are fine and we will also continue (When I say we I mean Gbody parts and PTS) to do our very best to provide the best service we can. Let's keep up the good work and great products. You and I both know we try VERY hard to do the best we can. That is all you can ask of any company and /or individual.

No ill intentions whatsoever. Just a little frustration..LOLOLOL:biggrin:

Keep on truckin
Bruce
WE4

I understand the frustration because that is a knock off of our unit. Spoke with a person that had 1 of these units & there temps actually increased over stock.
Just because some one copies a product it doesn't make it equal.

Exactly!

its really sad to see this happening to such a small market.Its also sad that people are so cheap that they would rather spend less money on something copied from china then to get the real deal and support a vendor that takes time and money to keep the buick market going. Thanks PTS and GBodyParts for all your hard work and quality products i respect you guys and all the other vendors out there.

Ditto that!!! AMEN!!! ABSOLUTELY ON THE MARK!!!!

Back