PTS XTREME & Turbobuick.com, suffers huge loss,

Wishing & praying for the best there. A number of people have had bypass & done quite well after recovery. I'd even offer my temporary services to your company if I thought it would help (I'm in San Jose) :confused:

-Mike H.

Hacksaw.....

You could most definitly be an asset right now. PLEASE, give me a call ASAP and we can discuss. Russ Merritt is going to try and help out also.
I thank you in advance a ton!

Bruce
WE4

Have Faith

My prayers and thoughts go out to Mark his family and friends. Hang in there Bruce he will come out ok good as new.

sorry to hear that ..

Mark always has been real nice to me on the phone while you stood in the background telling him you wont there :biggrin:

j/k .. sounded good tho

hang in there Mark :)

REDS HOT AIR said:
sorry to hear that ..

Mark always has been real nice to me on the phone while you stood in the background telling him you wont there :biggrin:

You heard that too?? I thought it was my imagination.....

Yahooo!!!

Yahooooo!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just spoken with Mark and he is in recovery doing well.( What could be expected anyway)
I am on my way up to see him right now and will report back when I return.

Damn.... What a relief!!!!
They say he is doing well and ended up doing a Triple by pass and he is recovering best to be expected and well!!
What fantastic news!!

Talk at you all later with details if possible.

Thanks again for all the prayers as they seemed to have worked.

I Love our whole community of Turbobuick.com! ...
Bruce
WE4

Mark is doing GREAT!!!!

He passed all his tests last night and all were within their parameters, so they let Mark go home to his brothers last night. He is sleeping alot and doing very well. I took the threads posted on here up to him and he was just at a loss for words from all you guys. I "think" I even saw a tear, lol ( I know I did) He was very appreciative of ALL the well wishes and made the comment, "Those guys are GREAT!!! It REALLY lifted his spirits and he wants you all to know he treasures the thoughts and prayers. He does look alot like Zipper man tho, LOL. He has staples from neck to nads. They also used a leg vein so that looks just beautiful also. He will win no pretty leg contests for awhile. LOL
Anyway, he is in great spirits, hurting from soreness but on the whole feels alot better. He can't wait to get back, (Which he never thought he would say) but he wanted me to thank you all for the prayers and thoughts.
Both Mark and I thank ALL of you for the thoughts.

I have been asked repeatedly by email lately as to how to send a card or something to him.
The best method at this time is to send any cards and/or little gifts to the shop as I try to go see him or talk to him daily. I spent all of Saturday up there at the hospital and I was amazed at the progress of the surgery. Hell, I had back surgery and they kept me for 5 days. He has open heart surgery and they send him home in 7. That just bewilders me.

So, for those of you who want to send a little something here is the address to send to:
Mark Yarbrough c/o
PTS XTREME Transmissions
5852 88th street #700
Sacramento, Ca. 95828

Again, I personally want to thank each and everyone of you for the thoughts and prayers.
Hopefully, he will be back in no time. They are saying 6-8 months. But knowing Mark, it will be sooner. He is a tough guy to hold down.

Keep up the prayers for a speedy recovery.
Thanks to all

Bruce
WE4

P.S. If nothing else good came out of this , it did make alot of us realize exactly how precious LIFE really is. Of all the trivial things we bitch and moan about, 90% of them are so immaterial it ain't funny. When something of this magnatude happens so close to home it really puts things in perspective. I know it did me, and I hope to the Lord, it did you too.

11/14/05 2:35 pm pst