You can type here any text you want

Race videos and pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Attachments

• EZmmp.jpg
    EZmmp.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 415
I just love the way that 295 tucks under that panel...:eek: :biggrin: good luck with the gremlins. :cool:

Thanks for the vids and pic Dusty! Nice to see you back out racing and the car looks awesome with the new paint:cool: I'm sure when you get the car to a nice track and sorted out it's gonna haul the mail!:smile:

No times? Are they a secret? Looks good. Paint looks nice!

From the thread Dusty posted in the Turbo V8 forum~

Last round qual, I left easy, 1.54 60 foot. The boost came in and the car was on a tear. It moved to the right about 250-300 feet so I lifted at 3.2 into the run....330 time was 3.7 so you see how early I lifted. Still coasted to a 5.7 at 113. I spun when the boost came in but won 1st round elims Sunday after peddling and getting back in it, opponent came into my lane behind me. 2nd round I spun right when I left the line, peddled and spun again. Got back in it to see if i could run the other guy down and still ran 135mph on 26# of boost. Track was very greasy Sunday, best pass was a 5.25.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-v8-conversions/219545-sb2-2-update-6-10-a.html

Car looks great Dusty!
Once you get the bugs worked out, you're gonna be flying. Of all the other cars on that last vid, yours was making a move.
Definitely keep us posted.

Patrick

Dusty looking good man!!! I still can't wait to see you car in person, hopefully sometime in the near future. Hope you get everything diled in and get that 4 second pass:smile:

Back