Raleigh Area and Surrounding

I think the 12th will work for me also. I'll have the Camaro back by then at least. I don't think the Buick will be running yet.

Originally posted by slider252
No problem with the 12th here, although reminder to those with significant others, that is Valentine's day weekend (technically its V Day on Monday), will your women let you boys out on Vday weekend?:)

That's the beauty of seperation(sp?)........

hang with the guys on saturday, hang with the girls on sunday. See... got it all figured out. ;)

The only problem for me earlier in the day on a Sat is that my wife usually has to work and won't be home until 5 or so. She is out of town this weekend but I will check her schedule to see. During the daylight hours is probably better from a freezing stand point, but I will have to check.

my vote would be later in the day bc i have to work til 6pm that night, but if its early pehaps I could work something out.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Maybe even TurboIndian and V6Beast could bring their street cars...:D LOL

K.
I don't think either of the 2 fast controlled "street cars" will be able to make it, due to adding heat & refreshening to maybe see some 9's next season.:D

The main reason that I was suggesting 1pm was so that we could look at any of the Buicks that showed up.
It get dark by 6:30pm.
Plus it makes it easier for the owner to keep an eye on the car.
If we get bench racing & talking, we will probably still be there at 7pm.
Heck everyone knows how us "Buick people" like to talk about our cars; any this is without any alchy intake. :D :D

Gary

Well if it changes to 1pm on the 12th i'm out (which would suck since this was my idea). Can I vote for the 19th at 1pm? :)

How about something like this: Go with the 12th at 1-ish at TGI Fridays, in about another week post a poll for another site for the following weekend (19th) pick about 4 spots from various parts of the triangle and let popular vote rule. Make this sort of a semi-regular thing at least until the tracks open up again............

Good call on the semi-regular thing. At least I'll be able to attend some of the events. Work schedule is still crazy.

I'd be up for a cruise to Raleigh on the 12th. I'll also be at Rockingham this Sunday for TnT if the weather is nice.. I got a Rustang that wants a rematch.:D Rockingham is open from 1-5 on Sunday.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
Hey, let's get this thread above the virginia BS thread!!! Keep it coming... ;)

wow! looks like we have a great chance to do so at this point. This should be #95 (vs #108 for VA) I was jealous b/c I use to live in Hampton Roads and I didn't know of that many TR owners when I was there (1994-1997)

As for get-togethers, with my crazy schedule the closest I usually get is reading about them here. Hopefully that will change in the not-to-distant future...:)

To me it doesn't matter which date (or both) or what time, just explaining my thoughts.
Heck, like suggested before, I would like for it to be a regular monthly get together.

Gary

Originally posted by 93 Indy
I'd be up for a cruise to Raleigh on the 12th. I'll also be at Rockingham this Sunday for TnT if the weather is nice.. I got a Rustang that wants a rematch.:D Rockingham is open from 1-5 on Sunday.

best of luck...just hope you can get traction......

eat lunch at 12-1 and cruise til 4-6, spend the evening back with the family. daylight is much better than darkness, plus warmer