You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That was a very close RACE!!!

I got stung by the PRO Tree!!!!

You all gonna come and see round 2!!!!!

I am going to get to come this year. I would like to see u guys that I talk to on the board but don't know who u are. Name tags??? Or to corney !! I don't no but some of u guys are great in my book. But mine won't be finished. Also me and and about four more are bringing lots of parts. Complete motor and trans and lots more.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am going to get to come this year. I would like to see u guys that I talk to on the board but don't know who u are. Name tags??? Or to corney !! I don't no but some of u guys are great in my book. But mine won't be finished. Also me and and about four more are bringing lots of parts. Complete motor and trans and lots more.

tbone87. Just look for the 2 cars in the above video. My car has my username on the plate, If you are at the finishline when watching the race you will see the same result once again....

That was a very close RACE!!!
I got stung by the PRO Tree!!!!
You all gonna come and see round 2!!!!!

I wouldn't consider over a car length a very close race, ALSO pro tree has nothing to do with it cuz MISS JD knew ahead of time that it was a pro tree, not to mention he staged first so all what you see on here him running his mouth is the same thing you will see in BG. Just like Elvis once sang... "a little less conversation a little more action please"....

tbone87. Just look for the 2 cars in the above video. My car has my username on the plate, If you are at the finishline when watching the race you will see the same result once again....

I wouldn't consider over a car length a very close race, ALSO pro tree has nothing to do with it cuz MISS JD knew ahead of time that it was a pro tree, not to mention he staged first so all what you see on here him running his mouth is the same thing you will see in BG. Just like Elvis once sang... "a little less conversation a little more action please"....

I see you are gettin old time for some new GLASSES!!!

I'm not makin excuses just lettin you know that ONE HIT wonders don't last very LONG...

Please tell us when was the last time you actually qualified and RACED A RACE????

LMAO!!!!

I suggest you read my signature and pay close ATTENTION!!!!

Can you PLEASE stop quoting my posts?? Geez find someone else to take your aggression out on. There are plenty of other people you know...... Dang your like a bully. Go pick on someone your own size, like 60lbs heavier than me and with a big head like your own.... :p

Can you PLEASE stop quoting my posts?? Geez find someone else to take your aggression out on. There are plenty of other people you know...... Dang your like a bully. Go pick on someone your own size, like 60lbs heavier than me.... :p

;);););)

I have only just BEGUN!!! Although your right my head is big and needs some more hair on it

:):):):)

No grudge just wanna RACE!!!
No, with the shit talking comes a grudge race !!!!!! LOL

There needs to be something on the line...something funny as hell, like the loser wears a skirt for an hour after the race.....LMFAO

Bryan

Loser has to post that the (winner) is the best on every post that he post on here for a year.

Back