You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well JD wants to work on the car in BG!:D I didn't want to be taking everyones time doing engine work. Car is going be there:p Maybe I can smoke the competition!!!! Everyone with a alky car should be there with us. I have alot of good friends I get the pleasure of spending the week with.
It dont get any better than that !!!!!

Bryan

I have wore JD and Patrick out this week. They already need a vacation.:D Car drives good and pulls hard at 10psi. Still wants to throw smoke.:(

Thanks Clint and Jim. Heard about the valve stem seals Clint. Oh boy!! Ran the car at idle today and did the double widebands. Super idea Patrick had. Both read identical. Didn't smoke. Wonder if valve stem seals being bad would smoke as soon as the car is started?

Thanks Clint and Jim. Heard about the valve stem seals Clint. Oh boy!! Ran the car at idle today and did the double widebands. Super idea Patrick had. Both read identical. Didn't smoke. Wonder if valve stem seals being bad would smoke as soon as the car is started?

only if the intake ones are leaking and the oil is being burned in the chamber. When the exhaust seals are leaking the oil gets pumped into the exhaust port and it takes the exhaust a little while to build up enough heat to burn the oil, hence why it would smoke after it runs a while. generally sythentic oils take longer due to they are more resistant to heat.

HTH

Patrick......

Seals are in place on the drivers side. Not that one might still be leaking. Very upsetting!!:(

I have faith we will figure it OUT!!!!

Don't loose any sleep over it,just get that car to B/G!!!!

I have faith we will figure it OUT!!!!

Don't loose any sleep over it,just get that car to B/G!!!!

Yeah take JDs advice.......

Before BG:
Hey JD.... Take a look at what just showed up today...
Fresh back from Alabama
20130927_200509.jpg

Fresh back from Akron OH with a little help from JW Racing from good Ole Miss....
20130927_200653.jpg

AFTER BG:
jd.png

Sorry that is funny!! Right there.RIP

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry that is funny!! Right there.RIP

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Clint is very good at being funny .... And yes he got me ONCE....but we only raced ONCE!!!
And now he has to actually make more then ONE PASS!!

So I hope he puts his big boy pants ON an can PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS....

CAN'T WAIT!!! ;);););)

Clint is very good at being funny .... And yes he got me ONCE....but we only raced ONCE!!!
And now he has to actually make more then ONE PASS!!

So I hope he puts his big boy pants ON an can PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS....

CAN'T WAIT!!! ;);););)

Ummmm................. as I recall ONCE is all it takes... sooooo Im 1-0 to JD

before BG:
Clint / 1-0
JD / 0-1

after BG:
Clint / 2-0
JD / 0-2

Back