You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've recovered, just been waitin for YOU....

Only 4 weeks, where's all the rest of our ALCHOLIC'S???
Since I cant run ALKY in my car right now I am just putting the ALKY in my mouth...

Bryan

I've recovered, just been waitin for YOU....

Only 4 weeks, where's all the rest of our ALCHOLIC'S???

Well all the fast ones are mainly North of your general location not located in the state of FL so they tend to keep to themselves... unlike you of course

Well all the fast ones are mainly North of your general location not located in the state of FL so they tend to keep to themselves... unlike you of course

Just get that car back together, and bring whatever SURPRISE with u Bowling Green.....

Another week down tic toc!!!!

Everyone got there cars ready???

Keep us posted!!!

I'm making my first real drive tonight after work. Still have wiring to do but its inside the car. Going to get a idea of base tune under cruise conditions.

Another week down tic toc!!!!

Everyone got there cars ready???

Keep us posted!!!

motivator2c1ae9fdafd45233e276917ec074376a1a24c013.jpg

Ok guys. Update. After a weekend of trouble Im back up and running. Thanks again to JD and Patrick. Pulled the up pipe, downpipe, turbo, and plugs. Looking for a smoke issue.:eek: Everything looked good and the compression and leakdown test showed a healthy engine. Put in new plugs and a oil change. Smoked cleared up. I believe all my FAST tuning at idle killed the spark plugs. Thanks guys. Would have walked away without the support.

Ok guys. Update. After a weekend of trouble Im back up and running. Thanks again to JD and Patrick. Pulled the up pipe, downpipe, turbo, and plugs. Looking for a smoke issue.:eek: Everything looked good and the compression and leakdown test showed a healthy engine. Put in new plugs and a oil change. Smoked cleared up. I believe all my FAST tuning at idle killed the spark plugs. Thanks guys. Would have walked away without the support.

Glad to hear you are up and running !!!

Bryan

I will be in Bowling Green all week. Cars staying home.:( Still smoking. Looks to be blue in color. I pulled the turbo, up pipe and downpipe over the weekend. All were clean. Could be valve seals. I don't have the time nor the tools to even attempt that. I can't spend my BG money buying more tools and parts. I dont even want to pull the roller rockers. Im tired!! I won't bring the car and have it sitting in someones place under the tent ruining others peoples good time. Im forsure not running the car blowing smoke. I like my car right. Thats why a XFI install took almost a month. I can run the video camera.:D Still looking forward to seeing you guys.

Well JD wants to work on the car in BG!:D I didn't want to be taking everyones time doing engine work. Car is going be there:p Maybe I can smoke the competition!!!! Everyone with a alky car should be there with us. I have alot of good friends I get the pleasure of spending the week with.

Well JD wants to work on the car in BG!:D I didn't want to be taking everyones time doing engine work. Car is going be there:p Maybe I can smoke the competition!!!! Everyone with a alky car should be there with us. I have alot of good friends I get the pleasure of spending the week with.

:):):):)

Back