You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Come ON!!!
Hey, I hear ya...
I have over 40k in the car plus the new paint and the car has been driven under 300 miles in 5 years, definitely not enjoying the car. Just disappointed I guess.

Bryan

Hey, I hear ya...
I have over 40k in the car plus the new paint and the car has been driven under 300 miles in 5 years, definitely not enjoying the car. Just disappointed I guess.

Bryan

Don't lose the FAITH!!!!

Maybe I should have Patrick send me a pic of my car...o_O

Bryan

Thanks Patrick and JD for the Tech help last night.;) Going home after work and check it out some more in the daylight. Can't wait to get to the big BG!!

no one asked me....:(

Anywho tranny is almost done. It has some "surprise" pieces on the way up from JW Racing so get ready sweetheart

Driveshaft is together and balanced.....

That's right sweetheart ...........get ready ...........cause if I ever figure this low boost issuse its your ass......just gotta figure it out lol.......gonna try adding secondary spring on the wastegate .

That's right sweetheart ...........get ready ...........cause if I ever figure this low boost issuse its your ass......just gotta figure it out lol.......gonna try adding secondary spring on the wastegate .

OHHHHH!!!!

Now its on like DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

Back