Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Come on people where are all the ALKYHOLIC'S??????????????????

I know there has got to be MORE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Here's one for JD. Took a short cruise last night. Pulled all three gears at about 1/8 throttle. It's on Big Boy!!
burnout.jpg

Making a couple passes Friday night then she comes apart one last time. Hope it goes smooth so all I have to do in BG is focus on teaching JD to use my movie camera after first rounds.

Making a couple passes Friday night then she comes apart one last time. Hope it goes smooth so all I have to do in BG is focus on teaching JD to use my movie camera after first rounds.

Just keep ur camera for ur SELF!!!!!

Hope all goes well!!!

I did all kinds of crazy things this year, sold my tow vehicle, bought a 33 ft boat with 2 fuel injected 5.7's/genny/air/radar, have a 8 week old baby, and my oldest just started kindergarten... My poor Buick doesn't even get driven around anymore.

I did all kinds of crazy things this year, sold my tow vehicle, bought a 33 ft boat with 2 fuel injected 5.7's/genny/air/radar, have a 8 week old baby, and my oldest just started kindergarten... My poor Buick doesn't even get driven around anymore.

Glad to see at least u didn't sell your BUICK!!!

Takin a brake is WELL DESERVED!!!!

Talk to u soon!!!

Thanks! The Buick sat so long I need to reflash the TT chip for the mid boost setting on the A/F correction. Guess if you don't use it you lose it!

Made 3 passes last night. Weather was terriable. Hot and humid. Car comes apart today for the last bit of work. Couldn't beat my 6.97 pass.:mad:

Blackgn1 win u coming to moulton? The x275 cars was hooked up well last weekend with some 4.90s and a little Buick went 6.74 also nice clean car

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Car's apart. Got to get serious now. Don't want a replay of last year. Under the car the night before I left for BG.:eek:

Car's apart. Got to get serious now. Don't want a replay of last year. Under the car the night before I left for BG.:eek:
Cant be any worse than picking up your engine and tranny on the way to the Turbobuick.com Nationals, then installing at Richards place....

B

Hey JD I know your a bit worried cuz you gotta make up for the deficit for your miserable showing in NC:). Now since my pal SloGN has worked his magic tonight..... JD blood pressure just went up. May wanna get u some better heart medz. October is fast approaching.......

Changing to 3.5" with 13fiddy yokes
20130828_204148.jpg

Headed back to Dusty for a little more efficiency
20130828_204144.jpg

Headed back to Akron OH for a refresh....
20130828_204154.jpg

You move Senorita DeLorenzo :oops: