Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Yep. You're right. Always another upgrade.:D It never ends.:confused: Once I get these rocket boosters mounted you're going down.

Moser axles are in. New brakes installed. little gear oil tomorrow and I will be ready to make a few hits at the track. Its go time!!

Moser axles are in. New brakes installed. little gear oil tomorrow and I will be ready to make a few hits at the track. Its go time!!

Sounds like its time to get your feelings hurt.... LMAO!!!

I'm ready for ya big boy!!!!:):):)

Here's a little line from my new favorite TVshow. "I'm going to drag your ass".

Here's a line from a famous Movie.................. " SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!"

The day you DRAG MY AZZ is the day I QUIT RACIN.............LMAO!!!!!!!!!

You better get one of those padded seats big boy.
bleacher.jpg

Just wait till i show up...................I gots a good trans and no damn busted turbo drain line.

Just wait till i show up...................I gots a good trans and no damn busted turbo drain line.

We need to line'm up in qualifying for SURE!!!!

I want a rematch from the broke finals in North Carolina!!!!!

Ok time to wake everybody UP!!!!

Saw a post on Facebook only 11 weeks till Bowling Green!!!

So lets get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

Who is goin to make it ?????

1. JD

PLEASE ADD UR NAME!!!!

Tennessee chapter of Team JD is ready. Tested the car yesterday. I left a set of black marks that even impressed me. Spelled JD in rubber and smoke. Its on.

Tennessee chapter of Team JD is ready. Tested the car yesterday. I left a set of black marks that even impressed me. Spelled JD in rubber and smoke. Its on.

That's what I'm talkin ABOUT!!!!

I'm ready for ya!!!!

That's what I'm talkin ABOUT!!!!

I'm ready for ya!!!!

JD for the love of the Buick board would you PLEASE stop bothering these poor people with all your posting. Hell if you want to increase you post count BY ALL MEANS post elsewhere!!:mad:

JD for the love of the Buick board would you PLEASE stop bothering these poor people with all your posting. Hell if you want to increase you post count BY ALL MEANS post elsewhere!!:mad:

Just bring that car of yours and line'm UP!!!

BTW this thread is four RACERS not 1 hit wonders!!!:):):):)

Just cause u won a grudge race , how bout you run in a class and race with real RACERS.....

Let us know.... where all dying to hear what excuse ur gonna have this time:):):):)