Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Just bring that car of yours and line'm UP!!!

BTW this thread is four RACERS not 1 hit wonders!!!:):):):)

Just cause u won a grudge race , how bout you run in a class and race with real RACERS.....

Let us know.... where all dying to hear what excuse ur gonna have this time:):):):)

Awwww JD wants a rematch.. LOL. Such a sore loser. Cant you just accept it and move on?? Your s*it talking got you beat in May. No need to pull all the way to KY just to get trailered in round 1. That's a lot of fuel cost. Would be better for you to stay in FL and save the cash, you may need it.. Your mouth already wrote one check that your ass couldn't cash. Guess your don't learn very easy. As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water......

Awwww JD wants a rematch.. LOL. Such a sore loser. Cant you just accept it and move on?? Your s*it talking got you beat in May. No need to pull all the way to KY just to get trailered in round 1. That's a lot of fuel cost. Would be better for you to stay in FL and save the cash, you may need it.. Your mouth already wrote one check that your ass couldn't cash. Guess your don't learn very easy. As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water......

Ok let me remind you this thread is for RACERS!!!

Please tell me you want to RACE!!!

It's ok we understand your SCARED!!!

You have to actually have to qualify and then race the ladder ...

Ohhhh that's right ur afraid to break something...

One run does not make u a racer......:):):):)

Yes or no question. During our match race did you win or did you lose? Even you should be able to get this one way right because it only requires a one word answer. Think very carefully I don't want you to get a headache on this one

Yes u won!!

I have stated that several times, ( one hit wonder ) but the question are you goin to RACE or just be a keyboard RACER

THE SECOND DOESN'T REALLY COUNT:):):):)

You know I'll be there the question is are YOU????

I know I'm not the only one that wants a piece of ur AZZ!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Mmkk
Damn, I wish I could play in this game...

Bryan[/quote

Come on now!!!!

U got plenty of time to get her goin!!!!

She still runnin isn't she???

Don't worry about that little noise, it will be fine!!!

JUST KIDDIN....

U got to get it goin sooner not LATER!

Wow! Looks like the chit talking has began!:p Least JD will have something to do after first round eliminations.
camera.jpg

Wow! Looks like the chit talking has began!:p Least JD will have something to do after first round eliminations.View attachment 196777

Oh HELL NO that's not what JD had, this is his state of the art recording device....
img-thing

Just like his new HI-FI stereo system
Reel-Reel2.jpg

He picked this up last week to help keep his delivery milk cool
000+Fridge.jpg

What he used in his math class:
mula-abacus__21167_PE106157_S4.jpg

And his math teacher explaining how fast his car really is:
3aa9a71826.gif

Then what he took to the lunchroom:
hello-kitty-lunchbox-design-for-geeks.jpg

What he rode home from school in:
Iola-2012-Ford-short-bus.jpg

What he wears to bed:
new_custom_power_rangers_mighty_morphin_pajamas_size_4_5_87001ee4.jpg

What JD uses before he gets into bed at night:
300.JPG

See.... here is JD now:
253659858_0ae8f52449.jpg

He wakes up and does it all again the next day.....

Heres JD at the beach:
Baby-Zoe-Pepsi.jpg

What JD wore in Ohio:
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnBqaG01NW51U0xxR0Rqdk9zbW5KYkEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

I had to show this to the guys I work with and they couldn't stop LAUGHING !!!

Clint if u could only race as good as u shit talk u might actually have a chance in October.....

:):):):)

Bought the FAST XFI DVD. Watched it twice last night. Very confussing!!:D Going to FAST XFI tuning school December 11 in Indiana. Hope you guys are willing to help in BG. Between you guys and Cal maybe I can get a handle on it.

U will be FINE!!!

Just like ridin a bike , once you get goin u catch on very QUICKLY!!!!

:):):):)