You can type here any text you want

Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No, with the shit talking comes a grudge race !!!!!! LOL

There needs to be something on the line...something funny as hell, like the loser wears a skirt for an hour after the race.....LMFAO

Bryan

They don't make a skirts in jd's size ..............

For all those that are thinkin about coming... U really need to be there live to really ENJOY the excitement!!!!!

This stuff is funny

Attachments

• gnwheely.gif
    gnwheely.gif
    9 KB · Views: 67
Whats even more funny to look at is JDs face. Looks like the southbound end of a northbound donkey

That's not funny ,what is funny is the look on your face after I tree ya and then you tryin to catch ME!!!

Just a small hint of what's to come:):):)

Did my final testing today and my car needs and oil change and a new set of plugs and SHE's ready to GO!!!!

I'll be waitin for ya inthe stagin lanes;););)

That's not funny ,what is funny is the look on your face after I tree ya and then you tryin to catch ME!!!
(Take another look at the video and see that I had 3/4 car length on you at 60ft)
Picture1.jpg

(yep same result as NC... small... that's what I heard about you too)
Did my final testing today(poor drivers seat..) and my car needs (a new driver) and oil change (try not to spill any on yourself) and a new set of plugs (lefty loosy, righty tighty) and SHE's ready to GO!!!! (yep shes ready to go... right back on the trailer after round 1)
(you tried that once and it only ended with your demise)

(Take another look at the video and see that I had 3/4 car length on you at 60ft)
View attachment 201932

Did my final testing today(poor drivers seat..) and my car needs (a new driver) and oil change [COLORe=#ff0000](try not to spill any on yourself)[/COLOR] and a new set of plugs (lefty loosy, righty tighty) and SHE's ready to GO!!!! (yep shes ready to go... right back on the trailer after round 1)

Yes got out first, but I was pullin on ya and have learned I not a fan of a pro tree:(:(:(

I know you say u have a few SURPRISES FOR ME , we'll I'll have a FEWFOR YOU TOO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

OK boys and girls its time for an Official Poll..........

Who will win the Grudge Re-Match between JD and Clint????????????

Cast your votes !!!!!!!!!!

JD and Clint are not allowed to vote .........:D

Bryan

View attachment 201932

Did my final testing today(poor drivers seat..) and my car needs (a new driver) and oil change (try not to spill any on yourself) and a new set of plugs (lefty loosy, righty tighty) and SHE's ready to GO!!!! (yep shes ready to go... right back on the trailer after round 1)

I'm sorry all those black car's ;);););)

Back