You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well when it comes to seeing you or Kristyna streaking, whos side would you be on!?!?!?!?!:confused:

jdsgnx said:
I'm up for a bet , but lets leave our cloths on this is a family show.

Now there was supposed to be a race last year at B/G but some couldn't get her car runnin so no race
Clint was a witness to the bet, so now we have to wait till some gets her sh!t together and brings her car to actually RACE!!

It technically ran...but the battery wasn't staying charged :)

untitled.png

JD's cheerleading squad.

jdsgnx said:
I'm up for a bet , but lets leave our cloths on this is a family show.

Now there was supposed to be a race last year at B/G but some couldn't get her car runnin so no race
Clint was a witness to the bet, so now we have to wait till some gets her sh!t together and brings her car to actually RACE!!

That's what the tire is for!!!
If you have never seen Hollywood Kights...you need to watch it. Then you will understand

I've seen the show just not rite for this event!!

Do u think u gonna make it , looks like the car is almost done??

jdsgnx said:
I've seen the show just not rite for this event!!

Do u think u gonna make it , looks like the car is almost done??

I have no for sure date on my engine being done. I am competing for my Pro card in All Natural Bodybuilding on April 20th. The next weekend is Norwalk. I do not think a trip to NC will get ok'd by my boss. Next year for sure. I do not foresee my car being ready until mid June at best. Probably no Buick events this summer...with the car. I would love to go to BG, but don't know yet. I normally go to BPG, but I have been told to "stay home" by a BPG official, so home I will stay.

I hope you can make to B/G!!!

I checked out ur build thread , very nice!!!

I feel the same way about BPG

Coach anyone who runs 4" exhaust has a big advantage.:rolleyes: We will try to get it passed for TAI this year. Wait....it already is!!

Back