You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JD did you even look at her avatar?? Shes a JD team member, but your not so keep that in mind....

blackgn1 said:
Coach anyone who runs 4" exhaust has a big advantage.:rolleyes: We will try to get it passed for TAI this year. Wait....it already is!!

They're telling me this damn car is gonna trap in the mid 140's!!! I'm gonna need a fire suit with a built in diaper!!! It will take me an entire summer to get good at driving the damn thing. It could be from the 4 inch exhaust or the "custom wires"!!! Hahaha

Coach thats crazy fast. Sounds like a TSM motor.:p I have been watching. Your attention to detail is second to none.

blackgn1 said:
Coach thats crazy fast. Sounds like a TSM motor.:p I have been watching. Your attention to detail is second to none.

That's what I have been told by certain people involved. High 9's are all the faster I really want to push it. Dial it back for the street. I'm not out to be an all out racecar, just join in to help the car count. I like shows and actually driving on the street. I got my car in 2007 with 14,000 miles on it. It now has 25,500!!!

That's what I have been told by certain people involved. High 9's are all the faster I really want to push it. Dial it back for the street. I'm not out to be an all out racecar, just join in to help the car count. I like shows and actually driving on the street. I got my car in 2007 with 14,000 miles on it. It now has 25,500!!!

I right there with ya coach!

I drive the crap out of my car! hell i put almost 6,000 miles on mine last yr. I bet i have 15 miles worth or dragstrip passes on it! most 1/8 passes

They told me when i was building my engine that it would make x hp and run x numbers and blah blah. I didn't believe them. But low 10's seem to be pretty easy as it only takes 21-22 psi to run those numbers.

It's a street car that runs really really good. It's enough to cover JD with my 15 inch sub and amps in the trunk blasting johnny be good :)

JD you cant join Team JD...... Its reserved for those who can actually cut a light and drive a car.

SloGN said:
I right there with ya coach!

I drive the crap out of my car! hell i put almost 6,000 miles on mine last yr. I bet i have 15 miles worth or dragstrip passes on it! most 1/8 passes

They told me when i was building my engine that it would make x hp and run x numbers and blah blah. I didn't believe them. But low 10's seem to be pretty easy as it only takes 21-22 psi to run those numbers.

It's a street car that runs really really good. It's enough to cover JD with my 15 inch sub and amps in the trunk blasting johnny be good :)

I'm actually a little scared...for real. I'm hearing from the tuner that at 28-30psi...it could be in the 850 range. I never started the build to get there...it just happened.

JD you cant join Team JD...... Its reserved for those who can actually cut a light and drive a car.

We'll comin from someone ,that hasn't even RACED an event YET!!!!

You do a lot of trash TAKEN!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!:D:D:D

JD

I'm actually a little scared...for real. I'm hearing from the tuner that at 28-30psi...it could be in the 850 range. I never started the build to get there...it just happened.

You CAN DO IT!!!!:D:D:D:D
JD

So excited to see your end product. And more true words have never been spoken.

They're telling me this damn car is gonna trap in the mid 140's!!! I'm gonna need a fire suit with a built in diaper!!! It will take me an entire summer to get good at driving the damn thing. It could be from the 4 inch exhaust or the "custom wires"!!! Hahaha
Thats pretty serious there Donnie.
I will be happy to get mine to trap at all........

Bryan

You guys need to check out the TTA section. Jd has been getting spanked for a while now. I posted a video of it.....lol

Sorry JD, I just had to after reading all this!

You guys need to check out the TTA section. Jd has been getting spanked for a while now. I posted a video of it.....lol

Sorry JD, I just had to after reading all this!
ANYTHING to keep JD down, were all for it!! Dont be sorry....LOL

Back