You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JD said there will be no more late dinners at Rafferty's...better change it to a 3:00pm dinner at Cracker Barrel. Gotta work on those reaction times!

I smell a bet coming on...
JD vs. Ms. Nasty..."Strip Racing". Best of 3...looser streaks thru the entire pit area carrying just a tire!!! Just like the pledges in the old Hollywood Knights movie!!!
Who's for this??? :)

If my first encounter with JD is him carrying a tire in his birthday suit...OMG!:eek:
You better win JD!!! or sabotage her car!!! Hahaha

...I wonder if she wears a 2 piece firesuit???:cool:

If my first encounter with JD is him carrying a tire in his birthday suit...OMG!:eek:
You better win JD!!! or sabotage her car!!! Hahaha

...I wonder if she wears a 2 piece firesuit???:cool:

JD is really personable...I'm sure it won't be awkward at all! lol

JD vs. Ms. Nasty..."Strip Racing". Best of 3...looser streaks thru the entire pit area carrying just a tire!!! Just like the pledges in the old Hollywood Knights movie!!!

GO JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post-22154-1341152811.gif

I'm up for a bet , but lets leave our cloths on this is a family show.

Now there was supposed to be a race last year at B/G but some couldn't get her car runnin so no race
Clint was a witness to the bet, so now we have to wait till some gets her sh!t together and brings her car to actually RACE!!

Back