You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
After JD first round loss to patrick and he gets back to the pits, he then decides to look at his reaction time. I really felt sorry for JD, He coulda stayed in Florida to lose in the first round BUT...... he decided to drive all the way to NC to do so.... Poor JD :(
View attachment 183136

I have a question, why do you keep sayin Patrick is gonna take me out ??

trust me, I won't stop till I get to line up against you, and KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!

I can't WAIT to start RACIN!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

A little study material for you JD. :)

ForumRunner_20130220_131617.png

That will be the only time I see that Rear end!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

No it won't. You can follow me into the track, to the staging lanes, in the staging lanes, down the track...and what the hell, for good measure, I'll leave before you so you can follow me out too. :D

No it won't. You can follow me into the track, to the staging lanes, in the staging lanes, down the track...and what the hell, for good measure, I'll leave before you so you can follow me out too. :D

The only time I will see that is when ur leavin the track with ur tale between ur legs!!!!:):):)

UPDATE: JD called and said he was trying to respond but couldn't type that fast. Guess he can't win that race either.

Boy I'm gone a few hours and miss all this? I hadn't had my laugh for the day until just now.:D

Back