You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I honestly think Clint is going to turn a new leaf this year and try to deliver on all his smack talking

lol............

in other news there has been a rare find in the buick world a hot air diesel grandnational...............Come get all the detontation you can stand..................

lol............

in other news there has been a rare find in the buick world and hot air diesel grandnational...............Come geta ll the detontation you can stand..................

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love IT!!!!!!!!

JD

For Sale 87 Regal
triple blu with turbo v6.

Only raced once with one confirmed win Team JD has more on this story................

It seems that 2 turbo regals clash for the Number 1 spot in TAI @ NC

In the Right lane Clint Atkins VS in the left lane Jack Delorenzo...............

From the in car mic of the atkins ride the phrase was uttered ( Damn JD hurry up and stage ) as few more minutes go by there is silence other than the engine running there once again was that phrase uttered again (Damn it JD hurry up)

Meanwhile the in car mic of the delorenzo ride one could hear a voice that was shaken. Was it from fear, excitment............ Then there was the clearing of the throat and these words were muttered loud and clear........Dear lord please help me to stay focused to not fall asleep while staging and i need every tenth of a second to react to that green light. Please lord i ask for your help and guidance..... Amen..........there was a long pause then another phrase was uttered Boost don't fail me now!!!!!!!!!

lol............

in other news there has been a rare find in the buick world a hot air diesel grandnational...............Come get all the detontation you can stand..................

That's right and I'm the real reason for Global Warming!

this pic is epic..............
baby2_mini1.jpg

Thats his "had to put on my new set of cometics" look.. As you can see he has more hair there than he does now. Not alot changes does it patrick

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time !!!
Cant wait to see you guys.....

Bryan

Where else can u u go and have this much fun, and keep ur clothes ON!!!!

Dammit JD PLEASE keep your clothers on... then just like Bryan none of us will have laffed as hard once we see..... well nevermind. Noone really wants to have to break out the ole microscope on JD now do they?

U must be speaking of ur self , that is not the case for ME!!!

LMAO!!!!

So JD bring a friend with him to the track.... his friend is watching from the other end of the track at the starting line...
"the lights green JD, why are you sitting there?!?! GO JD.... GREEN MEANS GO!!!!!!!!"
royalty-free-looking-clipart-illustration-1047788 copy.png

After JD first round loss to patrick and he gets back to the pits, he then decides to look at his reaction time. I really felt sorry for JD, He coulda stayed in Florida to lose in the first round BUT...... he decided to drive all the way to NC to do so.... Poor JD :(
tumblr_lhipyp4ueO1qcf728_thumb copy.png

Back