You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Clint I can't believe you didn't take advantage of the hole in the header. Maybe like.....I guess JD's car was "POOPING" out the "HOLE".

Well you know that JD just got let out of time out. See he wasnt able to play with all the other little kids in the sand box so he just sat there all mad with his face all red with his lip stuck out... Check it out. He just so precious!!:D
DSC01474 copy (Small).png

This is when he found out that Patricks car was faster with smaller tire and turbo.....
little-baby-pouting.jpg

Now look at JD when he thinks he might actually have a chance to make it to NC. Notice the surprise on his face!
1406926518_14f11bb3b0_o.jpg

Holy hell......................i need help i can't stop laughing........

Jd got sent to bed early tonite cause he didn't eat all his veggies at dinner........

jd bed.jpg

Here is snap shot of JD all straped in his GN in the staging lanes just knowing he has to have a good reaction time to beat nearly anyone in the 1/8 mile..................
jd carseat.jpg

Seriously, where do you get the time to find all these pics? I'm concerned about the number of child pics on your computers...I'm also concerned that JD hasn't piped up yet! Not like him. Any more "where's JD" theories?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

We need to take this show on the ROAD!!!!

You guys are hilarious!!!!

People will pay good money for these JOKES!!!!

JD

I have to be careful what I post here. From what I hear JD was going to lose his ignition module and just run on knock this Sunday.

I was just pulling your leg JD

I have to be careful what I post here. From what I hear JD was going to lose his ignition module and just run on knock this Sunday.

I was just pulling your leg JD

Dude I'm just pickin back at YA!!!!!!

Just keep bringing it so we know ur alive!!!

Back