You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Shane, Bryan.... See what I mean, he has no clue what that is. thats why he drives as bad as he does now. He shoulda went to the track today so lets see what he says.. Its his lie so imma let him tell it like he wants to

Well had good and bad luck today

First pass 1.47 60ft. 6.43@106 great!!!

Then sputtering and poopin!!!

Have some work to DO!!!!

And there we go!!! didnt know that a car could poop, but with JD hell anything is possible so I suppose his car could use some pepto bismol

hands_clapping_lg_clr.gif
sure!!!!!

Now JD here we go again.. You know good and well when you were back in school these are what you used:
This piece actually includes a compass so you wont get lost....
View attachment 182833

This is what you used in your 8th grade math class (even tho your at a 2nd grade level). You should remember what this is called... can you all tell us what this is??
View attachment 182834

It's an abacus.

The only thing worong with his car is a few loose bolts under the hood cause the loose nut behind the wheel didn't tighten them.................

And a scrambled GCT file in the XFI due to loose grounds...................

But i told him how to fix over the phone.

JD remember lefty loosey righty tighty

Yes I know!!!

Hopefully all is well will do some more checkin later today.

JD

Did more checkin, found my starter cable burned a hole in my HEADER!!!!

all these little problems comin up cause I haven't had to pull motor in 2 YEARS!!!!

these motors RATTLE!!!!

Dropped header off to be patched and should have back in a day or so.

hopefully this fixes my sputtering and POPPIN!!!!!

JD

JD you have always had a hole in your head.... and thats the loose nutz and boltz in ur head that rattles.... so no WONDER you cant max out your patrick boost gauge..

Back