You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Patrick. That's what I'm talking about. You guys 1/8 mile runs are killer. I will have some new times to add too.....if it ever warms up.:rolleyes: I've got JD covered on reaction time. Just need to turn it up to try to cover Patrick.:p

Server was slow. Posted 3 times.......or was I just making sure you guys read this. Who knows.:cool:

Patrick. That's what I'm talking about. You guys 1/8 mile runs are killer. I will have some new times to add too.....if it ever warms up.:rolleyes: I've got JD covered on reaction time. Just need to turn it up to try to cover Patrick.:p

Did u lose ur glass's!!!

Got my R/T covered did u read my time slips from 2 weeks ago, I think u better put contacta in so u can see what's happening!!!

Did u lose ur glass's!!!

Got my R/T covered did u read my time slips from 2 weeks ago, I think u better put contacta in so u can see what's happening!!!
Yeah we seen ur slips... and even a broke clock is right ONCE a day.... plus, dont hate cuz u aint a member of team JD....

Yeah we seen ur slips... and even a broke clock is right ONCE a day.... plus, dont hate cuz u aint a member of team JD....

That would be twice a DAY!!!!

Please tell me how to become a member PLEASE!!!!!

what a way to help put a end to another day............laughing my ass off in TAI!

JD there is a phone app "Drag Racing Tree Simulator". You might check it out. I've got several hours under my belt.:D

That would be twice a DAY!!!!

Hey Mr. Genius... How is the clock that flashes 12:00a all the time right twice a dayo_O. That must be Sarasota math. The same math that makes you think your R/T are good..

Hey Mr. Genius... How is the clock that flashes 12:00a all the time right twice a dayo_O. That must be Sarasota math. The same math that makes you think your R/T are good..

Im sorry, I didnt know you where in the DIGITAL AGE YET, I thought you where still using ANALOG ERA !!!!:D:D:D:D

JD

Now JD here we go again.. You know good and well when you were back in school these are what you used:
This piece actually includes a compass so you wont get lost....
jd watch.jpg

This is what you used in your 8th grade math class (even tho your at a 2nd grade level). You should remember what this is called... can you all tell us what this is??
abacus.jpg

Now JD here we go again.. You know good and well when you were back in school these are what you used:
This piece actually includes a compass so you wont get lost....
View attachment 182833

This is what you used in your 8th grade math class (even tho your at a 2nd grade level). You should remember what this is called... can you all tell us what this is??
View attachment 182834

Man how old do u think I am!!!

Jd

It's a silly bean counter u probably still use IT!!!

We all know u squeak when u walk ur so tight!!!

Back