You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I have to say that's a great picture of JD looking through that 9 second log.:p That's a interesting reaction time.

blackgn1 said:
Coach that beast you are building will be in the low 10's.;)

Low 10's should be on low boost. Many think in the 9.8's range...with my killer plug wires!!! Hahaha

Hes had one 9 second pass as seen here: (this is where Patrick star began)
View attachment 182225

Otherwise hes low 10s, but you have absolutley nothing to fear.... he cant cut a light for anything.
View attachment 182226

So as you can see Coach, your low 13s you say will be MORE than enuff to get the round win against JD.. So please cmon down and enjoy the show!!! Wait wait..... JD has another prayer coming in! (as you can see the stress of this racing coming up has aged him greatly and hes suffered even MORE hair loss and turning grey)

View attachment 182227

oh Snap.....Dont be saying anymore prayers that include my car on the lift please..... LOL

Bryan

I wish I could make it to the .com Nats this year, but not going to happen. I need to hunt up a new truck and trailer, plus I don't believe my engine will be finished before early April. I am detailing every single thing under the hood of my 13 sec beast. Maybe I'll get to meet up in BG.

I wish I could make it to the .com Nats this year, but not going to happen. I need to hunt up a new truck and trailer, plus I don't believe my engine will be finished before early April. I am detailing every single thing under the hood of my 13 sec beast. Maybe I'll get to meet up in BG.
just head up without the car...its a blast

Bryan

Hes had one 9 second pass as seen here: (this is where Patrick star began)
View attachment 182225

Otherwise hes low 10s, but you have absolutley nothing to fear.... he cant cut a light for anything.
View attachment 182226

So as you can see Coach, your low 13s you say will be MORE than enuff to get the round win against JD.. So please cmon down and enjoy the show!!! Wait wait..... JD has another prayer coming in! (as you can see the stress of this racing coming up has aged him greatly and hes suffered even MORE hair loss and turning grey)

View attachment 182227

Damn it i just can't stop laughing...... Wow and to think it's only feb.........long time till may........

Man take a day away from here and look what happens

Thanks for the new prayer I've been sayin the 1st prayer ever nite before bed time , so u boys better start practicing !!!!

Coach hope u can make it anyway!!!

Damn you ruin it .... our quiet time without JD....................

Sorry Patrick. Maybe he's busy working on his reation time and forgot we were over here.

Workin is rite!!!

Goin to track on Sunday to work a little more!!!

Gettin warm again , gotta love Fla. winters!!!!

JD

Workin is rite!!!

Goin to track on Sunday to work a little more!!!

Gettin warm again , gotta love Fla. winters!!!!

JD

This is the best time of year for racing in FL, little to no rain, its cool but not cold or hot. We should start an Alky Injection Nationals at Bradenton with all the local cars we have.

This is the best time of year for racing in FL, little to no rain, its cool but not cold or hot. We should start an Alky Injection Nationals at Bradenton with all the local cars we have.

Good so Jim u gonna be there so we can line en up!!!

SWEET!!

JD

Sorry Clint. I wasn't thinking. Clint, your so good with computers could you please make me a Superman Shield with "JD" in the middle instead of the "S".

Sorry Clint. I wasn't thinking. Clint, your so good with computers could you please make me a Superman Shield with "JD" in the middle instead of the "S".
Sorry Shane I really dont have anyway of doing stuff like that... LOL
Wait a minute, Looky what I found;)
superman JD.png

Dang no response from Shane!?! Whats up with that?? And for ALL my effort I would like a free set of wires please!! the kind that fits the Bailey type ignition box ;)

Back