You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Only in the TAI area................ we may have been drinking the alky.... thaats if scott and donnie are around !

As i shout to the world I KNOW JD!! The world shouts back......... DAMN..............

I'll be there put me down I live about 2 hrs west of there I will be there all 4 days I am a newbie just got my GN in July

Sorry I see this is the racing section not racing my car sorry for the wrong posts

Race it! That is what these cars are for, and there will be plenty of knowledgable Buick folks to help out. When my Turbo T broke, I raced my stock GN and had fun class racing even if I wasn't the fastest.

My, this new hole for JD is coming along quite nicely! I just don't feel it's big enough :(

Thats right.... the only dissapointment resides in Englewood Florida. Shame he has to come this way in May

You guys would be lost if I didn't make it to North Carolina!!

Who else would u beat up and still come back for MORE!!!

Only in the TAI area................ we may have been drinking the alky.... thaats if scott and donnie are around !

As i shout to the world I KNOW JD!! The world shouts back......... DAMN..............

What else do they say????:):):)
JD​

Ok...it's apparent JD gets pick on as well as dishes it out. He must be the fastest??? What are the fastest guys running in this class?
I'm hoping for low 13's with my new stroker.

JD busted a 9 second run in BG.....He had permagrin...

Bryan

Ok...it's apparent JD gets pick on as well as dishes it out. He must be the fastest??? What are the fastest guys running in this class?
I'm hoping for low 13's with my new stroker.

Yep!!!! That's where the fun is smack talkin!!!

At B/G 9.99/11.20 was the spread

Yes I turned in lowest time at an event but there are others have gone faster

I have always loved TAI been use in alky since 2003

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Yep!!!! That's where the fun is smack talkin!!!

At B/G 9.99/11.20 was the spread

Yes I turned in lowest time at an event but there are others have gone faster

I have always loved TAI been use in alky since 2003

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Very cool, I have no idea what my new engine will run. I believe mid to low 10's pretty easy, so it will be fun.

JD busted a 9 second run in BG.....He had permagrin...

Bryan

Hes had one 9 second pass as seen here: (this is where Patrick star began)
Picture1.jpg

Otherwise hes low 10s, but you have absolutley nothing to fear.... he cant cut a light for anything.
jd2.jpg

So as you can see Coach, your low 13s you say will be MORE than enuff to get the round win against JD.. So please cmon down and enjoy the show!!! Wait wait..... JD has another prayer coming in! (as you can see the stress of this racing coming up has aged him greatly and hes suffered even MORE hair loss and turning grey)

jd3.jpg

Back