Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Very cool. I've never been to an island. Are there hot girls here or just you guys???

Welcome to the most fun class of TR racing! Unfortunately, no hot girls. Maybe you know some? We're not discriminating, obviously by the racers we allow to compete in this class...so bring some over to the darkside!

Thanks Pat, it’s a start.

The true reason for Team JD formation is safety. We believe that JD is a hazard and needs to be put back on the trailer as quickly as possible. Anytime JD wins a race his mouth starts flapping and a cute puppy or kitten dies.

How do you know if JD is around?
First you hear him. His accent is quite unusual for a southerner.
Second you see him. A recent artist rendition can be seen to the upper left, however reports have been that JD is a hairier creature.
What do you do if you see JD? Run and find a Turbo Buick owner as fast as possible. They’ll know how to shut him up.

It’s a work in progress

Wow Eric you wrote that all by ur self impressive !!!!

Now get ur head out of Clint's but and get ready to have your AZZ!!! Kicked by a real southerner!! :):):):)

JD

"Imjoesnuffy" told me this was an awesome class. He bought a turbo off me last year for BG.

I'm just waiting to get my car all finished

Clint. Those shirts are perfect ..........I say have 20 made for race day

How about having a battle of the classes .. the winner of tai race vs winner of ths ...... Then have Xtsm vs tso

Wow Eric you wrote that all by ur self impressive !!!!

Now get ur head out of Clint's but and get ready to have your AZZ!!! Kicked by a real southerner!! :):):):)

JD

Spotting these days JD?
I’ve been picking at Clint for years, both online and in person.
2013 is a new year, time to re-focus

jdsgnx said:
That's AWESOME!!!!!

All proceeds go to help Phoneguy keep his car runnin!!!!

And to get Clint AZZ on the TRACK FOR THE FIRST TIME AT AN EVENT!!!

You could not sell enough shirts to keep my car running !

I would love to see the winner of TAI take on the winner of THS. Will there be enough cars to even run THS? They seem to be having a few issues. Sorry you got booted on the 4" exhaust Coach. I'm glad you are running TAI. We have more fun anyway.

By the way. I'm not too sure JD is southern. I believe he lives in the south but shipped in from somewhere else. Maybe we need to do a background check.:D

Ok here is the Clint excuse post!!!

1. My right foot hurts
2. My left pinky hurt
3. My back is killin me
4. I don't want to brake anything
5. My dog ate my permission slip
Etc etc etc

No more excuses get ready to race!!!!

By the way. I'm not too sure JD is southern. I believe he lives in the south but shipped in from somewhere else. Maybe we need to do a background check.:D

Please dont, I would like to keep him around... If you did a background then he would have to be returned to his village of Botswana. He was the native animal castrator and dress maker. Here is where he performs his daily tasks...

Picture2.png

Ok here is the Clint excuse post!!!

1. My right foot hurts
2. My left pinky hurt
3. My back is killin me
4. I don't want to brake anything
5. My dog ate my permission slip
Etc etc etc

No more excuses get ready to race!!!!
You are killing me !!!!!!! LMAO

Bryan