Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

What do you guys want on them? The sponge bob patrick would be cool but I'm not sure they will let me use him. You know..................all theses laws and such.:rolleyes:

What do you guys want on them? The sponge bob patrick would be cool but I'm not sure they will let me use him. You know..................all theses laws and such.:rolleyes:

Clint is doing an excellent job capturing the true character of JD. I think he should come up with the team design

I don't believe you GUY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to say I'm SPEECLESS!!!!!!!

JD

I don't believe you GUY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to say I'm SPEECLESS!!!!!!!

JD

It's hard to render a man of many words speechless....................

BTW eric i love the new signature..........

Ill take an XL tall.... I just emailed you the super hi rez team JD logo to use for the shirt!! Good luck! Cant wait to see it...

You guys sound like a lot of fun. I got voted out of THS so when my build is finished...TAI here I come!!! Probably only run Norwalk and maybe BG, depending on travel. Right now, I don't even know when my engine will be finished, so no plans are solid yet.

Great thread,
Coach

Who said miracles can't happen!!!

Just like JD thinking he can win this race.... Better start sayin your prayers..
Picture1.png

BTW eric i love the new signature..........

Thanks Pat, it’s a start.

The true reason for Team JD formation is safety. We believe that JD is a hazard and needs to be put back on the trailer as quickly as possible. Anytime JD wins a race his mouth starts flapping and a cute puppy or kitten dies.

How do you know if JD is around?
First you hear him. His accent is quite unusual for a southerner.
Second you see him. A recent artist rendition can be seen to the upper left, however reports have been that JD is a hairier creature.
What do you do if you see JD? Run and find a Turbo Buick owner as fast as possible. They’ll know how to shut him up.

It’s a work in progress

You guys sound like a lot of fun. I got voted out of THS so when my build is finished...TAI here I come!!! Probably only run Norwalk and maybe BG, depending on travel. Right now, I don't even know when my engine will be finished, so no plans are solid yet.

Great thread,
Coach

coach

Welcome to the island of misfit turbo regals.

SloGN said:
coach

Welcome to the island of misfit turbo regals.

Very cool. I've never been to an island. Are there hot girls here or just you guys???