You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
SloGN said:
I got High boost wires but they didn't make my car any faster .............

Damn it. I haven't gotten mine yet but I was looking for at least 37rwhp with them!

I got High boost wires but they didn't make my car any faster .............

Lemme help you out Shane...
patrick.png

Clint

At least you got it right! !!!!!! the pin has been pulled im just waitint to throw the granade...............

Matt. Yours wires are done. Waiting on the cylinder numbers to get here. I bet Patricks best track pass was with my wires.

Dammmm!!!

Pop some popcorn and fire up the grill there's gonna be a BBQ!!

Matt. Yours wires are done. Waiting on the cylinder numbers to get here. I bet Patricks best track pass was with my wires.

Thanks man, no hurry. Don't even have the heads done yet. And I hope my best passes are with your wires too! :D

It will be.:cool: You going to have the car done in time for North Carolina?

No racing this year except for local stuff with my current combo, but I told the wife I'm shooting for at least two TAI races next year. Hopefully three with NC, OH, and BG but NC and BG for sure. I have to see Richard's place.

well lets see i did run the 10.19 with those wires on the car! I also went a 6.45 in the 1/8...................My tune is perfect:) Just ask JD................

Back