Scan master reading need advice

Charles

Curious about my reading on my scan master 2.1 .car is stock except tt chip and kn air intake stock exhaust with cat .thanks for your input . Car warmed up in park . 02 670 . Af 07 . L8 38 . Bat 13.5 . Int 128 . Bl 117 . Cle 182 . Aes 120 . R 975 . Eps .42 . Iac 00 . Cc 231 nal oo . Knock 0.0 . I noticed the only number that changes a lot is the 02 it varies up and down does not stay steady .

You wrote eps is .42. Did you mean to write tps? Also is your iac really 0?

Yes tps .42 . Iac 140 on recall . Fuel pressure vac line off 38 on 30 engine cold . I seem to remember the on pressure driving to b 40 to 43 psi .

FP with vacuum line off should be about 44 and about 38 with it on.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's a 233 regulator from Bosch will it provide the right Fp . It appears to b in good condition

My mistake I was thinking 237 or adjustable. If your fuel system is stock your first upgrade should be a high volume fuel pump, a hot wire kit, and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
I noticed on your scanmaster numbers that your IAC count is 0. That is an indication that your minimum air rate is not set correctly. Not the end of the world as long as it idles ok.

"That is an indication that your minimum air rate is not set correctly."
It's also a sign of vac leak.
"R 975 .".. Also, a sign of a vac leak.
"Bl 117"

So tried a 237 fr car ran very rich at 80 psi . Swapped back 233 car ran like it did before swap . I have check vac lines most replaced or in good condition . If the Fp was so high does that suggest there is a higher volume Fuel pump ?

No it suggests there was something wrong with that 237 regulator you tried. A properly working 237 should give about 44psi with the vacuum line off and about 38psi with line on.