She is finally born!

fatride

Finally today she was born! A 262ci OnCenter, Stage II headed street car, with A/C. After many problems she finally started.. I just wanted to say thanks to a few people for all there help with my new adventure.. WikedV6, TurboCliff, BlownV6, O.C... There is still alot to do, but she is running..

Attachments

• buick 002.jpg
    buick 002.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 576
  • buick 001.jpg
    buick 001.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 575
  • buick 003.jpg
    buick 003.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 552
I'm sincerely diggin the black coolant reservoir.

Nice job, congrats to all involved.

Looks killer! Did you use an ATR kidney plate on the AC box, or mod it yourself? Fiberglass? Looks awesome, definitely some motivation!

Looks killer! Did you use an ATR kidney plate on the AC box, or mod it yourself? Fiberglass? Looks awesome, definitely some motivation!

I made my own plate, I copied one of the ATR plates and fiberglassed it on. Now just alot of cleaning and making it look good.. Thanks to all again who helped.

Here are a few pics of my plate.. These are not the final finish, but you can get the idea what I did..

Attachments

• 652011 004.jpg
    652011 004.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 507
  • 652011 008.jpg
    652011 008.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 510
:biggrin: ohh boy here we go again....another of Nicks creations that you will be able to eat off of....nice work:biggrin:

:biggrin: ohh boy here we go again....another of Nicks creations that you will be able to eat off of....nice work:biggrin:

HA, not yet:) There is still alot to do before I get it to show quality... I'll just be happy if it puts up my magical # for now.....

What the hell is a stage II ?.....lol

Congrats Nick, I am glad she is up and running. That was pretty quick from the time we picked up the motor to fire up. I think you accomplished that quicker than most people I know:eek::eek:

Man I was getting hungry smelling all the Corn fumes standing next your car...lol

Prasad:cool:

Nick, did you use my start up tune? What did you have to change to get it to start?? ---------Jeremy