Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

Thanks. Now that its nicer out and and im off this week i can finish it up and get her out again. Took off the ATR rear bar and need to find a better replacement one. Want an HR style without the HR price. Unfortunately money is an issue for me and cant justify the cost of that.

Thanks. Now that its nicer out and and im off this week i can finish it up and get her out again. Took off the ATR rear bar and need to find a better replacement one. Want an HR style without the HR price. Unfortunately money is an issue for me and cant justify the cost of that.
Tell me what you think of this....> GNS

I have it on my car and like it a lot...

SW.

I like that alot! You take payments? Which version are you using, 1' or 1 1/8"?

Same price huh? Performance difference? I should have known you had the bigger one with your pics putting the car thru its paces.

Same price huh? Performance difference? I should have known you had the bigger one with your pics putting the car thru its paces.
Same price, just a larger diameter.

* They are both hollow
* They are both adjustable!!

If I were to guess,the performance difference is minimal. I chose the larger bar due to what I planed on doing with the car.

SW.

Jeremy and Scot's cars are amazing. Here is my feeble attempt.

scottcar002-1.jpg

scottcar011.jpg

scottcar009-1.jpg

scottcar008-1.jpg

scottcar010-1.jpg

To me, this is the perfect stance, not too low, and fills the wells nicely. Very nicely done.

Yeap,but with the a-arm/disk brake conversion in the front, you have to loose the 1" spacers in the front, I didn't know these wheels came with spacers when i bought them,It's not in the advertizment,I still run the 1" an 1/2 out back,I'll get differant rims later in time,these where just such a bargin at $1200,Rims i need are Buku Bucks! I hate spacers, but i must say,with all the power i put out,I've had no problems yet,i put 255's/40's in front 295/40's in the back,the front's need to be just little smaller in series,To clear you need to do the "GNX" wheel clearance mod. (roll lip,re-move rear wheel well hump)

Enjoy!

What's your backspacing and did you have to notch the frame?

Wheels came with own spacers,1" 1'2 out back 1" up front,These wheels nice cheap crusing wheels, I didn't know they had spacers when i bought them $1100 for all 4,spacers,lugs for billet spacers.But they work so far.No frame notch, 11" tire in the back, 295/40/18,front a whole other story,you need to clear fender lip, And the Rear wheel well hump,I have ebiche 1" drop springs, but the rates to soft for auto-cross,i'll be going much stuffer real soon!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the comliments IrvJr!

I'm really hoping to have it back on the road this spring. The trans is fully rollerized and billet front to rear already but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve so it's coming back out and getting sent to Lonnie next week.

I'm on my second built Ford 9". I didnt like the shock angles on the first one from Quick Performance last year so I'm went with a Currie Fab 9 with Johnny Joints this time. Still going to retain the Wavetrac unit.

Got my new Currie Currrectrac control arms and the new Hellwig bar locked and loaded once the rear end is back from powdercoating! CANT WAIT TO DRIVE THIS CAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Then it'll be time for some new pics!:eek:

Attachments

• P3150026.jpg
    P3150026.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,924
PHOTO_13309884_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

After cruise around town,Original paint an gel coated still bumber fillers with sanded ready for paint fibro glass hood look great in the Shade...heh

Thanks for the comliments IrvJr!

I'm really hoping to have it back on the road this spring. The trans is fully rollerized and billet front to rear already but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve so it's coming back out and getting sent to Lonnie next week.

I'm on my second built Ford 9". I didnt like the shock angles on the first one from Quick Performance last year so I'm went with a Currie Fab 9 with Johnny Joints this time. Still going to retain the Wavetrac unit.

Got my new Currie Currrectrac control arms and the new Hellwig bar locked and loaded once the rear end is back from powdercoating! CANT WAIT TO DRIVE THIS CAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Then it'll be time for some new pics!:eek:

Better get that scuff fixed on the rear bumper LOL!

PHOTO_13309884_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

After cruise around town,Original paint an gel coated still bumber fillers with sanded ready for paint fibro glass hood look great in the Shade...heh

Car looks bad ass.

No those arent stock. Moog springs up front and some dual rate cargo springs in back.

looks great.... any engine pics/specs???

PHOTO_13316878_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

PHOTO_13316880_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

PHOTO_13316877_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

PHOTO_13316883_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

PHOTO_13316887_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

PHOTO_13316882_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

Note the rear view mirror an the alky control mount in the dash....8^)..Stock billet main stroker block an intake ported an GN1 head matched,the rest aftermarket,gt-71,72,psi injectors,70mm thottle boby,front mount IC,Est. 700hp at motor,art carr 9" no lock-up, bullet proof 200r4 with z-packcurrie 9" 3:20 gear with 28 inch tall 295/40/18 in back,255/40/18's in front,28mm rear sway bar,22mm front adjustiable on hime joints, It's all still work in progress working with 20+ year old car, but now it's looking like something,next it needs suspenion tune an paint an body..

Enjoy!

I have had both and I like the 18's much better. They fill out the wheel well better and it seems there is better choices in tire sizes.

PS: Really think about 3-piece wheels, they are really nice to have if you do any changes to the car afterward and need more back spacing. Simply change out the hoops!

Scot W.

Hiya Scott,

I see your the suspenion guru...Do you have,carry or can find any Upper Rear Control Arms that will not come in contact with the upper Ears on currie bolt-in 9" ? Also, what's a "high" est on 3 peice wheels,18x10 back 18x9 in front,purfuriably GNX style? maybee BBS,Enki or someone....Last question,how much for 1" drop "Super Stiff" road course springs front an back? ..I'm currently fine tunning my Gn's suspenion (clearence tires,ride height,ride firmness,etc,etc) for serious some auto cross,possiablly a Silver State Classic car (200mph);)

Hiya Scott,

I see your the suspenion guru...Do you have,carry or can find any Upper Rear Control Arms that will not come in contact with the upper Ears on currie bolt-in 9" ? Also, what's a "high" est on 3 peice wheels,18x10 back 18x9 in front,purfuriably GNX style? maybee BBS,Enki or someone....Last question,how much for 1" drop "Super Stiff" road course springs front an back? ..I'm currently fine tunning my Gn's suspenion (clearence tires,ride height,ride firmness,etc,etc) for serious some auto cross,possiablly a Silver State Classic car (200mph);)
Well I don't consider myself as the guru by any means but I will do my best to help you in any way I can.

I don't have much experience with the currie bolt-in 9" rear ends but if you provide a picture of what your mentioning I will get an answer for you.

Price for 3-piece wheels in those sizes are anywhere from $2,800 for CCW's to $5,000 for Forgeline's.. (I have those sizes on my car, but I have a 9.5" front)

We don't offer a 1" drop spring at the moment but Hotchkis has a set. Not positive on the stiffness but I ran a set on my car before the DSE suspension and liked them.

SW,