Smoke out the breathers

Phil just so you know you are not the only one that picked the wrong builder. I used one long time ago who rebuilt my motor and said it was the fastest buick he had ever been in. I picked up my car in winter and there was no heat, i got home called him and he said put more antifreege in the rad. I did and thought all was well however still no heat, he had the boost pegged and blew the head gaskets, i was so pissed i sold the car cheap just to get it out of my head. Hopefully you won't have to do that but i was just frustrated to the point the car had to go.

you all abused me. and somehow it spun on me.
I've been kind of following This Thread and the others and pretty much staying out of it but I will say this I understand you're pissed and if it was his fault I don't blame you one bit of course the people on here don't know who is to blame you or him but I would probably just get off here for a couple of days and let things calm down and trust me not that I'm Doctor Phil but I've had a few go rounds with some people on here too so I totally understand even got a vacation few years back but most of the guys on here are pretty solid folks from what I've seen maybe you and Steve can work something out and I don't know him at all maybe he could repay some of the labor Bill are all the labor bill I don't know but anyway like someone said no since in stroking out over it take a Hiatus for a few days and by the way good luck

stop it already chuck have you not seen all the post and threads? he blew it up once ruined crank and 4 other times motor came out, so guess what fuck off because I don't give a fuck what you do. your a bully and sad definition of a man. as well as the other stalkers and harasssers . you accept they pull my mother into and call me names. fuck you and your site

Oh, I'm a man alright.
You want to make it personal.. Stop by

Do I think steve tried hard on this motor? yes he did. He tried very hard and I was patient with him or would have been on here last march 2018. not once not twice not three or 4 times. 5 fucking times. ok I get it. BUT it was his attitude after the fact almost threating me that I had a race motor non street legal car blah blah blah. still I held back and said nothing. REMEMBER THIS I AM NOT A SNITCH. then he tells me why did I bring my car to someone 800 miles away really. I will check it at my convience and needed to sign a legal document. earliest was late 2019,2020 because he had 21 motors and 8 transmissons

i feel for you ulose and i am on your side but as advised...take some time off....chalk it up to life lesson learned...i told my kids, pay attention in school when lessons are free or cheap...when adult, lessons are expensive and if not learned get repeated...good luck alot of people are pulling for you although it doesn't seem like it

this is a control freak board and everything on here is legal. I never came on to bash this guy. I wanted an idea on what to do. everyone jumped on the bandwagon. I don't give a fuck about chuck or shane. They are abusive also. NOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK.
I tried to give you plenty of room. You are to stupid to help yourself. Now you can go cry like a little girl on Facebook. I even took the time to send you a PM and tell you to quit attacking members, we did not want to close your thread but you are TOO STUPID TO COMPREHEND ENGLISH.

Phil at this point we all understand you have been screwed however it's time to find a solution. It's seems to me you can have someone else rebuild your motor or move the car, the choice is yours. Moaning is not going to fix your problem move forward, wishing you all the best.

Acceptable amount of blow by seems to be very subjective according to who you listen to and your geographical location may play a part.

Out of curiosity I decided to check my own engine that was honed without torque plates and assembled by me.

I live here in humid Florida and this photo is of a cold start up with the PCV blocked.
IMG_20190404_095520225.jpg

Last edited: