Smoke out the breathers

all about who they want to protect. FUCK OFF. HE's a paying VENDOR AND guess what I can sue the site also. maybe I will own this site also shouldn't be to hard

Comes with instructions too. :cool:

20190404_154819.jpg

I get why your so freaking mad like I said earlier id be pissed too actually pissed is an understatement , but don't take it out on us or this site

this is a control freak board and everything on here is legal. I never came on to bash this guy. I wanted an idea on what to do. everyone jumped on the bandwagon. I don't give a fuck about chuck or shane. They are abusive also. NOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Phil take a happy pill no need to get a stroke over a damn buick, i believe you have been through hell and back but you are not helping yourself right now. Steve V admitted to his screw up's, personally i would be scared to use him after all i have read.

sick of it now I snapped I have this jerkoff sending me a text saying don't say this don't say that. like a control freak.

no ones want to hear insults and abusive language on a forum dedicated to helpful information on our cars , that crap is for face book and PM's
or face to face not over the internet