You can type here any text you want

Sneak Peak!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Sneak Peak at the new Schwartz Performance chassis......Geee, I wonder what body fit's this chassis? :biggrin:

374861_240291036031558_100001519905069_655907_2116094047_n.jpg

:eek: It certainly looks beefy. Any projections as to the difference in weight?

Looks interesting but also looks heavy...

It's cool a company is building one but I think I would prefer a modded stock frame. That's a whole lot of weight.

It's cool a company is building one but I think I would prefer a modded stock frame. That's a whole lot of weight.
Yep, but it's also a whole lot of strength and possibly very close to a Modded stock frame by the time it's all said and done.... Not to mention the complete new geometry and room for huge tires up front and huge tires out back along with MANY other positive's vs the stock frame!

Designed for optimum handling while maintaining excellent ride quality
Uses racing-style components for maximum strength and performance
Your choice of RideTech coilovers or Shockwaves
Stock GM A-Body chassis have over 200% more torsional flex than our chassis
All our chassis install without floor pan cutting, unlike other units on the market that require cutting out the entire floor
Narrowed rear frame rails accommodate minitubbing and 14” wide rear tires in most cases
All chassis have 1.08 G skidpad handling capability

Our full frames come standard with:

Independent front suspension w/Ridetech single-adjustable coilovers with 24 damping/rebound settings
13" front & rear rotors, 6-piston Wilwood front & 4-piston rear
Nascar-style splined sway bars front & rear
Greasable needle bearing upper control arms
AGR power rack & pinion
Moser full-floating Ford 9" housing
Triangulated 4-link rear suspension

These chassis have won the Car Craft Magazine Autocross Handling Shootout the last 2 years in a row!
Seen on V8tv, Chevy high performance, Hot Rod, Car Craft, Super Chevy, and other magazines..

I hate to see the price but I like it.:)
These chassis' are for the Serious people who are serious about what they do.. and when anyone builds a chassis from scratch like from Schwartz it's not gonna be cheap.

Scot is that one yours?? Its nice that floor isint required to be cut up, the other one on the market forces to hack up the entire car.

Back