Speed Daddy headers for Hot Air's?

did they fix the fitment problems and make the listing actually correct?
if so, then maybe the higher price is still a decent deal..

novaderrik said:
did they fix the fitment problems and make the listing actually correct?
if so, then maybe the higher price is still a decent deal..

I doubt that they fixed any fitment issues with those headers, they are just trying to make more money now.

They do this from time to time on the FWD Reagls GS headers. Price goes up, but then comes back down on a week or so. Folks on RegalGS.org claim they raise the price when they are out of stock and then lower it back again when supply arrives (from China?)

The ebay listing is still wrong.

b4black said:
They do this from time to time on the FWD Reagls GS headers. Price goes up, but then comes back down on a week or so. Folks on RegalGS.org claim they raise the price when they are out of stock and then lower it back again when supply arrives (from China?)

The ebay listing is still wrong.

I hope so! I need another set. If anyone notices price come back down please give a heads up! Thanks all!

they still list the real 86-87 ones(taperf style) for around 200 im thinking of modding them those for mine will have to alter a downpipe but y not

They have a best offer option available. Just offer $200 and if they don't take it then just wait til they lower it.

image-3264871312.jpg

All those vendors selling those headers must be connected somehow because the only one those headers got puchased from was speed daddy, but yet and still the other vendors selling them marked them up also.Maybe they are getting them directly from MR. CHEN, who knows.

Ive got mine and they are ready to go on the car just waiting on the bolts and gaskets. I also didnt do the tig welding since I found it too difficult and didnt want to burn them, so I had a neighbor down the street tig them for a few bucks.

I just offered $200 and the offer was taken. It shows them now listed for 218.95 or something. I am hoping to get the car running soon! Been years of waiting

man these things would be a good deal if they fit without modification. My friends run WrenchRat V8 turbo systems and my buddy that has traveled to China three different times to get the tooling set up at the factory for the right fitment.

Mine arrived today, open the box and was surprised at the quality. Even if they need some "massaging" I think they will be better than the cracked, twice welded stockers I have.

3 & 1/2 months and no one's got a set on and running yet?:rolleyes: And I thought I was slow about getting things done.:p

charlief1 said:
3 & 1/2 months and no one's got a set on and running yet?:rolleyes: And I thought I was slow about getting things done.:p

I still have other things to complete on car or else I would be running them now charlie.

These headers SUCK!!!! Lmfao. I'm finally mocking them up & f@@k they're off a whole lot! I've got no welding skills & these need a lot of work. I'm posting pix of what I see to be a problem!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927628.866034.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927646.411988.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927661.580012.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927676.496752.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927691.648706.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927705.797362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927725.684930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1370927740.481089.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app