Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t know how to build the motor. He tried getting away with a crude ball hone. They once he realize rings didn’t seat he went witHow is this my fault.
Stick to making knots and don’t worry about my motor.

Wow, you really are an asshole, one whom has NO idea what a pushrod is compared to a fleabish rod, but you can disparage a guy that truly tried to help you.

You really are a doushenozzle. Own that, too.

no I have no respect for somone that’s at steve v shop and is being told what to say minute by minute. Nothing here is a lie mind your business

You don't know shit about anything mechanical, ANYTHING, you've proven as much by your posts.

You're so cool......... you should keep on asking those that offered help to " mind their business". That will get you some serious support here.

Yup.

Stick to making knots and don’t worry about my motor.

MODERATORS - This “MEMBER” deserves a “VACATION”, as there is no excuse for this personal attack (on a man who is actively serving our Great Nation)! Not only that, but, this thread needs to go away as well, as there is no benefit to anything that is happening here. No matter which side of the fence you fall on, this is a willful / purposeful abuse of the forum rules, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MODERATORS - This “MEMBER” deserves a “VACATION”, as there is no excuse for this personal attack (on a man who is actively serving our Great Nation)! Not only that, but, this thread needs to go away as well, as there is no benefit to anything that is happening here. No matter which side of the fence you fall on, this is a willful / purposeful abuse of the forum rules, period.

OP has become quite the schweaty ballsack. He has offered NO resolutions or suggestions to resolution , only gripes and objections to any offers of help.

No doubt. Maybe it is time for this thread to be at least locked, if nothing else.

Last edited:
I just can't let this go by. In post 661 on page 34 of this thread,the OP shows pictures of bearings. Aluminum A series bearing halves were used with CH series bearing halves. No one seems to have reacted to this in any way.

Last edited:
I just can't let this go by. In post 661 on page 34 of this thread,the OP shows pictures of bearings. Aluminum A series bearing halves were used with CH series bearing halves. No one seems to have reacted to this in any way.

I didn't react because we know the first time around it got messed up. Those pictures dont help his current motor issue. Now if he pulls it apart and those came out then yes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@seedling stop trying to spin the story you guys have been abusing all night do you see me crying to the moderator omg I would have fun with you that’s for sure.

The motor has to come out end of story. It’s a ring issue not a pcv issue like the sailor is saying and everyone throwing other missinformation.

The motor has to come out end of story. It’s a ring issue not a pcv issue that the sailor is saying and everyone throwing other missinformation.
I've been saying that since post 5..

What did you find out? You do a leakdown?

Rings not sealing right.
Yea I get it. That's what I've been saying since post 5. Bore finish and ring selection

Please let us know how you came up with this?

What's the leakdown numbers or this all a secret?

@seedling stop trying to spin the story you guys have been abusing all night do you see me crying to the moderator omg I would have fun with you that’s for sure.

You could never have fun with me, as I’d run circles around you, in more ways than one. So, the best thing for you to do, is to stop abusing other members. As I’ve left you alone, but, if you want a new mud hole, where your back side used to be? Then, say the word, and I’ll put you right back where you need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.