Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got car back in sept/oct he said he had no room. I showed him what it was doing and he said rings and pistons. I have lupus/cfs and went into remission once I felt better I had a few nice days and took car out. I came here showing what was going on. I will call Arizona gn in morning and see what’s up
Take it back. That's what I would do

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you had a blown head gasket and it blew in such a way as to pressurize the cooling system,the pressure would have pushed alot of coolant out through the radiator cap into the overflow tank. This didn't happen.
If you had blown a head gasket in such a way as to push coolant into the crankcase,the oil would look like a milkshake. It does not.
You do not have a blown head gasket.

Did you drain the oil? Might have missed that photo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you want to diagnose your CURRENT issue or you want to just bitch about the past?

MAN THE F UP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Down.......

How many times are you going to ask this fellow to do a simple task and expect a different result?

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

He doesn't get it. period. He doesn't want to diagnose the problem. He wants to stomp his feet and have a tantrum until someone takes his hand and tells him everything will be alright, none of this is his fault. Not from the bad decision making in using a builder not familiar with Stage 2 stuff to his continued resistance in taking advice from experienced guys in how to begin to diagnose the issue(s) and then build a plan to begin addressing said issue(s).

Stop banging your head against the wall and let him spend his big NY money litigating this. That's what he really wants to do, he has said so many times here.

I've never met a lawyer that could make my car run better, but I haven't met all the lawyers out there yet , either. None from NY, anyway.

This is no longer a man asking for assistance, but has become a self aggrandizing pity party, that no one really wants to be at.

But then again, it's such a train wreck, we can't help but watch....

Last edited:
Get Down.......

How many times are you going to ask this fellow to do a simple task and expect a different result?

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

He doesn't get it. period. He doesn't want to diagnose the problem. He wants to stomp his feet and have a tantrum until someone takes his hand and tells him everything will be alright, none of this is his fault. Not from the bad decision making in using a builder not familiar with Stage 2 stuff to his continued resistance in taking advice from experienced guys in how to begin to diagnose the issue(s) and then build a plan to begin addressing said issue(s).

Stop banging your head against the wall and let him spend his big NY money litigating this. That's what he really wants to do, he has said so many times here.

I've never met a lawyer that could make my car run better, but I haven't met all the lawyers out there, yet.

This is no longer a man asking for assistance, but has become a self aggrandizing pity party, that no one really wants to be at.

But then again, it's such a train wreck, we can't help but watch....

You’re right. I digress.

He doesn't want to diagnose the problem. He wants to stomp his feet and have a tantrum until someone takes his hand and tells him everything will be alright.
The OP started this thread to ask some questions about the great amount of blow-by his engine was producing.

He did not start this thread to bitch about Steve or to have a conversation with Steve.

Many people told the OP that,based on the video,they thought it was blow-by and an honest and sincere conversation took place. Then in post #40 Steve enters the thread to tell us that he was the builder. The OP never brought up the builders identity.

From that point on,The OP has to respond to mis-information,slander, and ridicule.
If he jumps up and down and screams at the top of his lungs,because he can't believe that he has been turned into the villain,he's the child?

Again, he only came here for some ideas as to what could be causing his problem. He never mentioned Steve. The thread went south after Steve entered it.

Thank you. I don’t know you. But thank you. He called me a borderline also that’s slander and a very terrible disorder which I do not have.

So if it was running great when delivered and now has a blown HG I am on the hook for it....LOL....that's not how it happens.
IF IT IS A head gasket and the problem showed it face at 300 miles than i would say you are not on the hook for anything. A lot can happpen in 300 Miles.
Again from the original video I saw it doesn’t even look like blow by to me.

The OP started this thread to ask some questions about the great amount of blow-by his engine was producing.

He did not start this thread to bitch about Steve or to have a conversation with Steve.

Many people told the OP that,based on the video,they thought it was blow-by and an honest and sincere conversation took place. Then in post #40 Steve enters the thread to tell us that he was the builder. The OP never brought up the builders identity.

From that point on,The OP has to respond to mis-information,slander, and ridicule.
If he jumps up and down and screams at the top of his lungs,because he can't believe that he has been turned into the villain,he's the child?

Again, he only came here for some ideas as to what could be causing his problem. He never mentioned Steve. The thread went south after Steve entered it.

OP turned this thread into the shit storm it is. If he was looking for advice and nothing else, he should never have engaged with Steve V, but he did. He did so continuously and with no regard for any of the advice proffered here by some very experienced and smart guys on this board

What this thread has become is purely on OP and he will more than likely get no resolution via this thread because of his reactions and the attitude he has exemplified.

He has yet to do a leak down test, something that doesn't take much effort or mechanical know how to do. Nor has he asked for someone to step up and perform the test for him.

Steve, whom I have never met or even spoken with, offered to look at the car and fix whatever the two of them agreed he was responsible for. That's not good enough for OP.

So be it. Now it's on OP to figure out.

IF IT IS A head gasket and the problem showed it face at 300 miles than i would say you are not on the hook for anything. A lot can happpen in 300 Miles.
Again from the original video I saw it doesn’t even look like blow by to me.
Can you look in engine tech I posted a pic of spark plugs. I sent out oil for Engine analysis will that tell me anything?

OP turned this thread into the shit storm it is. If he was looking for advice and nothing else, he should never have engaged with Steve V, but he did. He did so continuously and with no regard for any of the advice proffered here by some very experienced and smart guys. what this has become is purely on him and he will more than likely get no resolution via this thread because of it.

He has yet to do a leak down test, something that doesn't take much effort or mechanical know how to do. Nor has he asked for someone to step up and perform the test for him.

Steve, whom I have never met or even spoken with, offered to look at the car and fix whatever the two of them agreed he was responsible for. That's not good enough for OP.

So be it. Now it's on OP to figure out.

Thank you. I don’t know you. But thank you. He called me a borderline also that’s slander and a very terrible disorder which I do not have.
People who can't defend a position or idea resort to name calling.

Like I said he offered to help ONCE he was put on the hot seat. He had no intentions of getting my car back. And no, he had my car over year ruined my block and most everything else also. and I’m supposed to bow to king Steve and bring back to him. You realize State Farm will spend 250,000 not to pay a claim of 5000$ get my point. It’s principle now. Just like I would not sell the turbo that blew because he used mixed matched bearings. I believe in doing the right thing I wasn’t raised like that. He’s played the victim card. Like I said I still have to do the leak down test. Compression was good waiting for oil to get back. In the meantime I have a lot of paper work and calls to make.

Like I said he offered to help ONCE he was put on the hot seat. He had no intentions of getting my car back. And no, he had my car over year ruined my block and most everything else also. and I’m supposed to bow to king Steve and bring back to him. You realize State Farm will spend 250,000 not to pay a claim of 5000$ get my point. It’s principle now. Just like I would not sell the turbo that blew because he used mixed matched bearings. I believe in doing the right thing I wasn’t raised like that. He’s played the victim card. Like I said I still have to do the leak down test. Compression was good waiting for oil to get back. In the meantime I have a lot of paper work and calls to make.

No reason for me to lie about anything. The video’s are there I simply don’t trust the guy and had that feeling. I don’t trust him anymore. I won’t bring it back to him he’s destroyed it enough. He’s tried to destroy me but he failed

OP turned this thread into the shit storm it is. If he was looking for advice and nothing else, he should never have engaged with Steve V, but he did.
Again,he didn't engage Steve. Steve entered the thread. Did Steve enter the thread to defend his good name? No, Steve's good name was not being impugned. Steve was not even mentioned. Did Steve enter the thread to give his opinion as to what might be the cause of the problem? No,Steve entered the thread to attach the OP's character. That's when others and you jumped on that band wagon.

Again,the OP never mentioned Steve's name nor was he ever talking to Steve or talking about him. He came here for ideas.

Again,he didn't engage Steve. Steve entered the thread. Did Steve enter the thread to defend his good name? No, Steve's good name was not being impugned. Steve was not even mentioned. Did Steve enter the thread to give his opinion as to what might be the cause of the problem? No,Steve entered the thread to attach the OP's character. That's when others and you jumped on that band wagon.

Again,the OP never mentioned Steve's name nor was he ever talking to Steve or talking about him. He came here for ideas.

We can all clearly see why Steve stepped in.

With a whiny, picky, limited knowledge having customer, anyone would’ve stepped in too before stuff got out of control. As it clearly did.

We have yet to diagnose the CURRENT issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.