Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

Sorry about the crappy picture but engine is getting shipped back to Jack Cotton on Monday. Then it's going into my newly aquired '93 Mustang Cobra.
DSC_0008.jpg

My Stage II daily driver.

Attachments

• Family & cars 076.jpg
    Family & cars 076.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,718
  • Family & cars 031.jpg
    Family & cars 031.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,738
  • Family & cars 037.jpg
    Family & cars 037.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,716
let me ask a ?
is it a stageII engine or a car with a stage II when it doesnt have stage II heads on it??

let me ask a ?
is it a stageII engine or a car with a stage II when it doesnt have stage II heads on it??

Guess it depends on how you look at it.

The block gives no real performance advantage - the power is in the heads.

So I guess a block only car could be a Stage 1.5?

Stage II Car

Here some pics of the car.

Attachments

• mid night 006.jpg
    mid night 006.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,659
  • mid night 007.jpg
    mid night 007.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,605
  • mid night 008.jpg
    mid night 008.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,606
  • mid night 009.jpg
    mid night 009.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,615
  • mid night 010.jpg
    mid night 010.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,622
stage 2 parts

These are a few of my parts that will become my second and third motors. As you can see they are corroded from sitting in a very "moist" utility building. I have the following parts:
2 153 on center stage 2 blocks
3 3.590 cranks
2 sets of stage 2 heads both with Jesel rockers
2 intakes ( both need converted) 1 carb and 1 tunnel ram
1 set of twin turbo headers
3 Weaver 4 stage pumps
1 Weaver 3 stage
2 14 bolt pans ( need to deepen and add fittings)
4 alts
2 MSD distributors
couple of front covers, valvle covers
Lost at the crappy machine shop , my rods , flexplate and other intake. I have contacted a few on the board for parts that I need to complete them.

Attachments

• buick stuff 2 025.jpg
    buick stuff 2 025.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,617
Here is a few of mine:

Looks GREAT Robert. What oil pump setup is that? Duttweiller/DLS?

One of the lot. Stage II ARCA engine..collecting dust.

Justin, I am jealous! I remember reading about the deal you stumbled into. What are your plans? It looks like it should be in a museum or something!

Here's the Stage II engine going in my 89 Turbo TA...

Another clean setup! Very nice work!

When my car is together it looks like this :

Looks awesome!

Sorry about the crappy picture but engine is getting shipped back to Jack Cotton on Monday. Then it's going into my newly aquired '93 Mustang Cobra.

In a Cobra? Got to see this one, make sure you post up a thread about it. Sounds like a cool build!

My Stage II daily driver.

That's what I like to hear; "daily driver" stage car. ;)

Here some pics of the car.

278, that looks killer! Looks like the hood may not shut all the way?

Everybody stuff looks great guys!

These are a few of my parts that will become my second and third motors. As you can see they are corroded from sitting in a very "moist" utility building. I have the following parts:
2 153 on center stage 2 blocks
3 3.590 cranks
2 sets of stage 2 heads both with Jesel rockers
2 intakes ( both need converted) 1 carb and 1 tunnel ram
1 set of twin turbo headers
3 Weaver 4 stage pumps
1 Weaver 3 stage
2 14 bolt pans ( need to deepen and add fittings)
4 alts
2 MSD distributors
couple of front covers, valvle covers
Lost at the crappy machine shop , my rods , flexplate and other intake. I have contacted a few on the board for parts that I need to complete them.

Wow, rag, great looking parts! What's engine #1 if those are your spare parts? Great stuff, I will take a 4 stage pump and crank! ;)

eng #1

Engine #1 was brand spanking new when it was machined. LA Billet 3.590 crank, Kryptonite rods, JE pistons, Reher Morrison stage 2 heads, Pro Fab stainless steel twin turbo headers, twin billet 67's Big Stuff 3 , 4l80 trans. I have ran the car twice at the track and I traded some work for a car paint job. I still have to figure out (learn) the Big Stuff 3. I have a superlight GN that I want to put motor #2 in.

Engine #1 was brand spanking new when it was machined. LA Billet 3.590 crank, Kryptonite rods, JE pistons, Reher Morrison stage 2 heads, Pro Fab stainless steel twin turbo headers, twin billet 67's Big Stuff 3 , 4l80 trans. I have ran the car twice at the track and I traded some work for a car paint job. I still have to figure out (learn) the Big Stuff 3. I have a superlight GN that I want to put motor #2 in.

Nice! Sounds like a hell of a setup! Throw in some pics of the motor/car if you have any!

That is a bad set up. How light is the GN? Would really like to hear details as we're in the middle of a build as well.

This thread might be a little old, but here are pics of my Stage II motor anyway. The first pic is on the engine stand and the second is installed in the car...Hope you like! :wink:

Claude. :)

stage2

9000 mile gn

Attachments

• HPIM0171.jpg
    HPIM0171.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,013
  • HPIM0175.jpg
    HPIM0175.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,025
  • HPIM0172.jpg
    HPIM0172.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,999
  • HPIM0077.jpg
    HPIM0077.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,034
This one is because Prasad has been askin for a picture and I promised him I'd post one.:D

Attachments

• 20110116_006.jpg
    20110116_006.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,852