stronger shifter tab for stageright users

did anyone end up making a gate for the colum shifted car's? and is brian selling the jrod's thanks. Len

Brian is selling the j-rods.

I personally do not know about the gate for the colum shift cars, sorry.

Brian is selling the j-rods.

I personally do not know about the gate for the colum shift cars, sorry.

I really wish someone would make them for our column shift cars. I need one when I get everything ironed out on my car...

Mike

i have an extra dent here right now, i can make on this week.. It just take a few minutes with a dremel, and a mig welder..

i have an extra dent here right now, i can make on this week.. It just take a few minutes with a dremel, and a mig welder..
let me know what you will need to get it done and i'll pm you the address to send it to. this helps me out big time!

PLease put me in line also when you are able to get another made.

BTW, what is the cost? Do you take Paypal? I can direct transfer into a personal account with no fees. And, when do you think you will have another made and ready?

I am not an urgent need, but want to have it installed by middle of Oct for the SE GSCA event in Reynolds, GA.

Thanks Phil...

Mike

Interested in J Rod, about to get a stage right this month at Jimmy's.

I'll PM you TKGN1

he should have it in his hands by the end of this week.. shipped it off yesterday

phil i tottaly forgot to send send you that address. does that mean im out? im willing to pay for your time. sorry. it was a very nice offer.

phil i tottaly forgot to send send you that address. does that mean im out? im willing to pay for your time. sorry. it was a very nice offer.

that was the last detent i had, and i forgot that it was one that Brian had sent me a while back..

that was the last detent i had, and i forgot that it was one that Brian had sent me a while back..

Phil, I could use one for the sage car. No rush, let me know if you're still making them.

K.